- Fatal Fire On Essex Fells-Verona BorderPosted 1 day ago
- Bonds, Clerk, Police IT Issues Roil Council MeetingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Water Main Break On MontrosePosted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Families Seek Leads In Nephew’s Murder As Reward GrowsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Paving Closes Streets On MondayPosted 1 month ago
- Attempted Armed Robbery At Fuel StopPosted 2 months ago
- Fire Guts Linden Avenue GaragePosted 3 months ago
- Water Main Break Affects Hemlock, LaurelPosted 3 months ago
- BOE Prez Faults Town Engineer For Field RumorsPosted 4 months ago
- Lower Linden Avenue Closing For ConstructionPosted 4 months ago
Letters: BOE Thanks Voters For Referendum Support
The Verona Board of Education would like to thank the citizens of our town for the overwhelming voter turnout and support for the school construction referendum. As our mission statement reads, we believe our schools are “the center of an engaged and supportive community”. Our community is the foundation that makes everything we accomplish possible.
We specifically thank the many residents, both parents and non-parents, and our staff, administrators and teachers – who worked together to communicate the objectives and merits of the projects across our community. Your tireless effort reinforces the sort of community we have in Verona and has been instrumental in making the referendum successful.
Finally, we thank Mr. Forte for his relentless focus in building community support for the referendum. The countless meetings, public presentations, phone conferences, and many individual conversations with constituents are a testament to his commitment to the sucess of this effort.
(We add Glenn Elliott on this letter, given his enormous contribution to the Board, especially toward our Buildings & Grounds objectives.)
- John Quattrocchi
- Michael Unis
- Joseph Bellino
- James Day
- Steve Spardel
- Glenn Elliott
Verona Board of Education
Get News Updates By Email
Can You Help The Verona Library?
The Friends of the Verona Public Library are seeking...
- Posted 3 hours ago
David Bovich Wins Community Service Scholarship
David C. Bovich, a senior at St. Peter’s Prep...
- Posted 3 hours ago
Lisa Freschi Running For Board Of Education
Lisa Freschi, who has served on Verona’s public school...
- Posted 4 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago