- Residents Arrested For Vehicle BurglariesPosted 1 week ago
- Verona Remembers 9/11 VictimsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Resident Arrested In Multi-Million Dollar FraudPosted 4 weeks ago
- Why PSE&G Is Working On Park AvenuePosted 1 month ago
- Man Arrested For Sexual AssaultPosted 2 months ago
- Justice For Alex Teves, Colorado Shooting VictimPosted 3 months ago
- Martin Resigns, Stern Named Interim ManagerPosted 3 months ago
- Verona Resident Killed In Reservation AccidentPosted 3 months ago
- Indictment In Tevlin MurderPosted 3 months ago
- Ryan, Nochimson Lead New Town CouncilPosted 3 months ago
Honor Roll: Grade 8, Second Marking Period 2013-2014
Ms. Yvette McNeal, principal of H.B. Whitehorne Middle School is proud to announce the names of those eighth-grade students who have earned academic recognition during the second marking period of this school year 2013-2014.
These students have qualified for the honors award by attaining all A’s and B’s during the first marking period for the 2013-2014 school year.
Margaret Ashley, Hannah Boyle, Daniel Burkhart, Samuel Chambers, Francesca Cortese, Cecilia Courter, Michael Daggett, Sean DeCandia, Carly Denora, Matthew DiDia, David Festa, Delayna Feuerzeig, Adrianna Fierro, Olivia Fiore, Brendan Fleming,
Frank Gabriele, John Gabriele, Sierra Gagnon, Lauren Gruskin, Lucas Hamson, Alexandra Holland, Evan Huaman, Tyler Jackson, Michael Johnson, Adam Kazanfer, Lucas Konrad-Parisi, Margarita Kousoulou, Emma Kubacki,
Charles Lavery, Carli Lavoie, Daniel Lucinese, Andrew Luehs, Jaclyn Marrese, Sara Marriott, Madisyn Matthews, Justin Munjack, Ashley Nigro, Gwynneth O’Donnell, Kitty Pagano, Karishma Parekh, Maguire Pecci, Julian Pena, Samuel Pensiero, Michael Petillo, Zoie Petronzo, Celia Poueymirou,
Constantino Quagliata, Amber Reed, Amy Renzulli, Julia Rigney, Anna Rosinski, Daniel Sandoval, Kevin Scanlon, David Schuldiner, Aydin Sidali, Victoria Socci, Kate Stanisci, Jenna Staranka, Isabel Stocker,
Julianna Tuorto, Salvatore Vassallo, Mark Walsh, Rachael Weir, Isabella Williams, Michael Willner, Cianna Winkler,
The names of some students who qualified for the honor roll do not appear on this list because their parents have elected not to release personal information to the media.
Get News Updates By Email
Apparel Sale To Benefit 2016 Graduation
The VHS Project Graduation Committee 2016 is running a...
- Posted 4 hours ago
Planning Board Hears VHS Tennis Court Plan
The Board of Education presented its site plan for...
- Posted 6 hours ago
Library Adds Art Gallery
The Friends of The Verona Public Library, with the...
- Posted 6 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 4 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 5 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 3 years ago