- Verona Police Blotter: April 9-15, 2017Posted 5 days ago
- Verona Police Blotter: April 2-8, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Police Crack Down On Distracted DrivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: March 26–April 1, 2017Posted 3 weeks ago
- Rochelle Park Police Nab Alleged Verona Bank SkimmersPosted 3 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter Report March 19-25, 2017Posted 4 weeks ago
- Bloomfield Avenue Crash Sends 3 To HospitalPosted 1 month ago
- Verona Police Blotter: March 12-18, 2017Posted 1 month ago
- Verona In Washington: Healthcare, Budget Cuts & Veterans CarePosted 1 month ago
- Verona Public Schools Closed TuesdayPosted 1 month ago
Honor Roll: Grade 8, Second Marking Period 2013-2014
Ms. Yvette McNeal, principal of H.B. Whitehorne Middle School is proud to announce the names of those eighth-grade students who have earned academic recognition during the second marking period of this school year 2013-2014.
These students have qualified for the honors award by attaining all A’s and B’s during the first marking period for the 2013-2014 school year.
Margaret Ashley, Hannah Boyle, Daniel Burkhart, Samuel Chambers, Francesca Cortese, Cecilia Courter, Michael Daggett, Sean DeCandia, Carly Denora, Matthew DiDia, David Festa, Delayna Feuerzeig, Adrianna Fierro, Olivia Fiore, Brendan Fleming,
Frank Gabriele, John Gabriele, Sierra Gagnon, Lauren Gruskin, Lucas Hamson, Alexandra Holland, Evan Huaman, Tyler Jackson, Michael Johnson, Adam Kazanfer, Lucas Konrad-Parisi, Margarita Kousoulou, Emma Kubacki,
Charles Lavery, Carli Lavoie, Daniel Lucinese, Andrew Luehs, Jaclyn Marrese, Sara Marriott, Madisyn Matthews, Justin Munjack, Ashley Nigro, Gwynneth O’Donnell, Kitty Pagano, Karishma Parekh, Maguire Pecci, Julian Pena, Samuel Pensiero, Michael Petillo, Zoie Petronzo, Celia Poueymirou,
Constantino Quagliata, Amber Reed, Amy Renzulli, Julia Rigney, Anna Rosinski, Daniel Sandoval, Kevin Scanlon, David Schuldiner, Aydin Sidali, Victoria Socci, Kate Stanisci, Jenna Staranka, Isabel Stocker,
Julianna Tuorto, Salvatore Vassallo, Mark Walsh, Rachael Weir, Isabella Williams, Michael Willner, Cianna Winkler,
The names of some students who qualified for the honor roll do not appear on this list because their parents have elected not to release personal information to the media.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2014 MyVeronaNJ
Get News Updates By Email
Wye Not: Politics, Or Pasta?
RepublishReprint Since the presidential election last November, Verona resident...
- Posted 13 hours ago
Real Estate: Starter Homes And Price Cuts
RepublishReprint Often, the hardest thing about living in Verona...
- Posted 20 hours ago
Girls Lacrosse In ECT Quarterfinals Saturday
RepublishReprint Tomorrow, Saturday April 22, the Verona High School...
- Posted 1 day ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
RepublishReprint This is it folks: The last week of...
- Posted 6 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
RepublishReprint Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental....
- Posted 6 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
RepublishReprint With the millions of homes without power around...
- Posted 4 years ago