- New Challenge For Verona’s Water SupplyPosted 2 days ago
- Pompton Ave. Crash Sends Driver To HospitalPosted 4 days ago
- Verona Police Blotter: Sept. 9-16, 2016Posted 7 days ago
- Verona Police Blotter: Aug. 26 – Sept. 9, 2016Posted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Resident Arrested In Cedar Grove BurglaryPosted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Mother, Daughter Arrested In Drug BustPosted 3 weeks ago
- Verona Blotter August 12– 19, 2016Posted 1 month ago
- Verona Police Blotter: July 29, 2016 – August 5, 2016Posted 2 months ago
- Water Main Break On ClaremontPosted 2 months ago
- Street Signs VandalizedPosted 2 months ago
Honor Roll: Grade 8, Second Marking Period 2013-2014
Ms. Yvette McNeal, principal of H.B. Whitehorne Middle School is proud to announce the names of those eighth-grade students who have earned academic recognition during the second marking period of this school year 2013-2014.
These students have qualified for the honors award by attaining all A’s and B’s during the first marking period for the 2013-2014 school year.
Margaret Ashley, Hannah Boyle, Daniel Burkhart, Samuel Chambers, Francesca Cortese, Cecilia Courter, Michael Daggett, Sean DeCandia, Carly Denora, Matthew DiDia, David Festa, Delayna Feuerzeig, Adrianna Fierro, Olivia Fiore, Brendan Fleming,
Frank Gabriele, John Gabriele, Sierra Gagnon, Lauren Gruskin, Lucas Hamson, Alexandra Holland, Evan Huaman, Tyler Jackson, Michael Johnson, Adam Kazanfer, Lucas Konrad-Parisi, Margarita Kousoulou, Emma Kubacki,
Charles Lavery, Carli Lavoie, Daniel Lucinese, Andrew Luehs, Jaclyn Marrese, Sara Marriott, Madisyn Matthews, Justin Munjack, Ashley Nigro, Gwynneth O’Donnell, Kitty Pagano, Karishma Parekh, Maguire Pecci, Julian Pena, Samuel Pensiero, Michael Petillo, Zoie Petronzo, Celia Poueymirou,
Constantino Quagliata, Amber Reed, Amy Renzulli, Julia Rigney, Anna Rosinski, Daniel Sandoval, Kevin Scanlon, David Schuldiner, Aydin Sidali, Victoria Socci, Kate Stanisci, Jenna Staranka, Isabel Stocker,
Julianna Tuorto, Salvatore Vassallo, Mark Walsh, Rachael Weir, Isabella Williams, Michael Willner, Cianna Winkler,
The names of some students who qualified for the honor roll do not appear on this list because their parents have elected not to release personal information to the media.
Get News Updates By Email
Fair In The Square Vendors Needed
The Township of Verona is preparing its 20th annual...
- Posted 15 hours ago
New Challenge For Verona’s Water Supply
On September 20, the Environmental Working Group, a national...
- Posted 2 days ago
Zombie 5K/Walk To Benefit Soccer Scholarships
The Nick Tanelli Children’s Soccer Foundation, which awards scholarships...
- Posted 3 days ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 5 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 6 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 4 years ago