- VHS Grad Saves Life At Montclair StatePosted 6 days ago
- Water Main Break On ParkPosted 1 week ago
- Verona Police Blotter: November 11-18, 2016Posted 3 weeks ago
- Clinton Wins Verona As Trump Heads To White HousePosted 1 month ago
- Verona Police Blotter: October 21-28, 2016Posted 1 month ago
- Verona Police Blotter: Oct. 7-14, 2016Posted 2 months ago
- Claremont Construction Starts WednesdayPosted 2 months ago
- Verona Police Arrest Burglary SuspectPosted 2 months ago
- Police Seek Attempted Robbery SuspectPosted 2 months ago
- Verona Police Blotter: Sept. 23-30, 2016Posted 2 months ago
Janet Ciccolini, 75
Mrs. Janet Ciccolini, 75, died peacefully with her family by her side on Saturday, March 8, 2014 in Glen Ridge.
Visiting will be in the Prout Funeral Home, 370 Bloomfield Avenue, Verona on Tuesday from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. A Funeral Mass will be offered in St. Aloysius Church, Caldwell on Wednesday at 10 a.m.
Born in Newark, Mrs. Ciccolini lived in Glen Ridge from 1968 to 1993 and Caldwell from 1993 to 2001, when she moved to Verona.
Mrs. Ciccolini worked in the business office of the Glen Ridge Board of Education prior to her retirement. She was very involved in Board activities at the Claridge House II in Verona and was a loving member of “The Club”, a group of women who had been best friends since their childhood in Newark.
Mrs. Ciccolini was predeceased by her beloved husband, Joseph Anthony Ciccolini, Jr. and her grandson, William Kevin Ciccolini. She was the loving mother of Joseph Anthony Ciccolini, III, Matthew Sabino Ciccolini (and his wife, Donna) and Bart Ciccolini (and his wife, Michelle McCarthy). She was also the sister of Sabino Robert Alviggi (and his wife, Diana) and the grandmother of Joseph Peter, Nicholas Matthew, Thomas James and Mary Anne.
In lieu of flowers, donations to the International Myeloma Foundation, 12650 Riverside Drive, Suite 206, North Hollywood, CA 91607 would be appreciated.
Get News Updates By Email
Freeze Hits Verona Real Estate
There’s a very thin layer of ice on Verona...
- Posted 10 hours ago
Mary Ellen Double, Mother Of Amy Adornato
Mrs. Mary Ellen Double, 70, died on December 8,...
- Posted 10 hours ago
Juniors Extend Short Story Writing Contest Deadling
The Junior Woman’s Club of Verona has extended the...
- Posted 12 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 5 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 6 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 4 years ago