- Veronans Join People’s Climate MarchPosted 18 hours ago
- Annin Pulls Loft PlanPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bloomfield Avenue Developer Loses AgainPosted 4 weeks ago
- Police Complaint: No Solution YetPosted 1 month ago
- Police Complaint: Busted Tech, Town Manager IntimidationPosted 1 month ago
- Tevlin Family Statement On Murder ArrestsPosted 2 months ago
- Arrests Made In Murder Of Veronans’ NephewPosted 2 months ago
- Subway Robber Gets 18+ YearsPosted 2 months ago
- Victim Of Fatal Fire IdentifiedPosted 2 months ago
- Fatal Fire On Essex Fells-Verona BorderPosted 2 months ago
Janet Ciccolini, 75
Mrs. Janet Ciccolini, 75, died peacefully with her family by her side on Saturday, March 8, 2014 in Glen Ridge.
Visiting will be in the Prout Funeral Home, 370 Bloomfield Avenue, Verona on Tuesday from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. A Funeral Mass will be offered in St. Aloysius Church, Caldwell on Wednesday at 10 a.m.
Born in Newark, Mrs. Ciccolini lived in Glen Ridge from 1968 to 1993 and Caldwell from 1993 to 2001, when she moved to Verona.
Mrs. Ciccolini worked in the business office of the Glen Ridge Board of Education prior to her retirement. She was very involved in Board activities at the Claridge House II in Verona and was a loving member of “The Club”, a group of women who had been best friends since their childhood in Newark.
Mrs. Ciccolini was predeceased by her beloved husband, Joseph Anthony Ciccolini, Jr. and her grandson, William Kevin Ciccolini. She was the loving mother of Joseph Anthony Ciccolini, III, Matthew Sabino Ciccolini (and his wife, Donna) and Bart Ciccolini (and his wife, Michelle McCarthy). She was also the sister of Sabino Robert Alviggi (and his wife, Diana) and the grandmother of Joseph Peter, Nicholas Matthew, Thomas James and Mary Anne.
In lieu of flowers, donations to the International Myeloma Foundation, 12650 Riverside Drive, Suite 206, North Hollywood, CA 91607 would be appreciated.
Get News Updates By Email
Thanks From Backpack Drive
To the editor: On behalf of the Junior Woman’s...
- Posted 19 mins ago
Verona Actor Brings Pearl Harbor To Life
Mark Simmons loves history and acting, and on Wednesday...
- Posted 15 hours ago
Veronans Join People’s Climate March
More than 400,000 people turned out in New York...
- Posted 18 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago