- Residents Arrested For Vehicle BurglariesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Remembers 9/11 VictimsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Resident Arrested In Multi-Million Dollar FraudPosted 1 month ago
- Why PSE&G Is Working On Park AvenuePosted 1 month ago
- Man Arrested For Sexual AssaultPosted 2 months ago
- Justice For Alex Teves, Colorado Shooting VictimPosted 3 months ago
- Martin Resigns, Stern Named Interim ManagerPosted 3 months ago
- Verona Resident Killed In Reservation AccidentPosted 3 months ago
- Indictment In Tevlin MurderPosted 3 months ago
- Ryan, Nochimson Lead New Town CouncilPosted 3 months ago
Honor Roll: Grade 7, Second Marking Period 2013-2014
Ms. Yvette McNeal, Principal of H.B. Whitehorne Middle School is proud to announce the names of those seventh grade students who have earned academic recognition during the second marking period of this school year 2013-2014.
These students have qualified for the honors award by attaining all A’s and B’s during the first marking period for the 2013-2014 school year.
Daniel Ambrosio, Kathleen Ashley, Zachary Balogh, Augustin Caprari, Brandon Cariani, Brooke Cooney, Emily Coppola, Hunter Coppola, Jessica Derderian, Julia DiGeronimo, Dean DiPaolo, Matthew Dollaway, Ariana Dyer,
Victoria Eriksson, Anthony Farro, Sophia Francullo, Eric Frey, Maria Gabriele, Michael Garcia, Nicholas Giuliano, Kayla Golebieski, Reilly Hughes, Kyle Jacobsen, Ashley Kenneally, Julia Kosko, Molly Ligon,
Julia Mackey, Michael Maglione, Melanie Matarazzo, Victoria McHugh, Matthew Monroe, Holly Montick, Jake Morisseau, Abigail Nochimson, Robert Parent, Caitlin Richinelli, Lourdes Ricks, Nicholas Riggio, Christopher Robinson, Kathleen Ryan,
Nardin Salib, William Sheehan, James Short, Jessica Spinelli, Charles Torikian, Joseph Trapani, Hector Vega, Nicole Volpe, Brooke Wagner, Colleen Whelan, Jack Zickerman
The names of some students who qualified for the honor roll do not appear on this list because their parents have elected not to release personal information to the media.
Get News Updates By Email
Fire Department Pancake Breakfast Oct. 11
The Verona Fire Department is having one of its...
- Posted 37 mins ago
Board Of Education Candidates Forum
The Verona Conference of SCA’s (School Community Association) will...
- Posted 8 hours ago
Settling In As A College Freshman
Morgan Janes was the salutatorian for Verona High School...
- Posted 8 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 4 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 5 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 3 years ago