- Police Complaint: No Solution YetPosted 2 weeks ago
- Police Complaint: Busted Tech, Town Manager IntimidationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tevlin Family Statement On Murder ArrestsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Arrests Made In Murder Of Veronans’ NephewPosted 3 weeks ago
- Subway Robber Gets 18+ YearsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Victim Of Fatal Fire IdentifiedPosted 1 month ago
- Fatal Fire On Essex Fells-Verona BorderPosted 1 month ago
- Bonds, Clerk, Police IT Issues Roil Council MeetingPosted 1 month ago
- Water Main Break On MontrosePosted 1 month ago
- Verona Families Seek Leads In Nephew’s Murder As Reward GrowsPosted 2 months ago
Honor Roll: Grade 7, Second Marking Period 2013-2014
Ms. Yvette McNeal, Principal of H.B. Whitehorne Middle School is proud to announce the names of those seventh grade students who have earned academic recognition during the second marking period of this school year 2013-2014.
These students have qualified for the honors award by attaining all A’s and B’s during the first marking period for the 2013-2014 school year.
Daniel Ambrosio, Kathleen Ashley, Zachary Balogh, Augustin Caprari, Brandon Cariani, Brooke Cooney, Emily Coppola, Hunter Coppola, Jessica Derderian, Julia DiGeronimo, Dean DiPaolo, Matthew Dollaway, Ariana Dyer,
Victoria Eriksson, Anthony Farro, Sophia Francullo, Eric Frey, Maria Gabriele, Michael Garcia, Nicholas Giuliano, Kayla Golebieski, Reilly Hughes, Kyle Jacobsen, Ashley Kenneally, Julia Kosko, Molly Ligon,
Julia Mackey, Michael Maglione, Melanie Matarazzo, Victoria McHugh, Matthew Monroe, Holly Montick, Jake Morisseau, Abigail Nochimson, Robert Parent, Caitlin Richinelli, Lourdes Ricks, Nicholas Riggio, Christopher Robinson, Kathleen Ryan,
Nardin Salib, William Sheehan, James Short, Jessica Spinelli, Charles Torikian, Joseph Trapani, Hector Vega, Nicole Volpe, Brooke Wagner, Colleen Whelan, Jack Zickerman
The names of some students who qualified for the honor roll do not appear on this list because their parents have elected not to release personal information to the media.
Get News Updates By Email
Vocal Group Welcomes New Singers
Verona Voices kicks off preparations for the fall season...
- Posted 1 day ago
Scott Chesney Gets His Wheels
Earlier this month, Scott Chesney started a GoFundMe campaign to...
- Posted 2 days ago
Harry “Moose” Zaepfel, 73
Mr. Harry E. “Moose” Zaepfel, 73, died on August...
- Posted 3 days ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago