- MyVeronaNJ Reader SurveyPosted 9 hours ago
- Verona Police Blotter: February 10-17, 2017Posted 12 hours ago
- Verona Police Blotter: February 3–10, 2017Posted 6 days ago
- Delayed Opening February 13Posted 1 week ago
- Snow Day!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Police Seek Information On Child Luring SuspectPosted 1 month ago
- Deer Hunt Returns To Hilltop January 31Posted 1 month ago
- Verona Police Blotter: December 30, 2016 – January 6, 2017Posted 1 month ago
- Top Stories For December 2016Posted 2 months ago
- Top Stories For 2016Posted 2 months ago
High Honor Roll: Grade 7, Second Marking Period 2013-2014
Ms. Yvette McNeal, principal of H.B. Whitehorne Middle School is proud to announce the names of those seventh-grade students who have earned academic recognition during the second marking period of this school year 2013-2014.
These students have qualified for the high honors award by receiving an “A” in every school subject.
Emily Marie Andersen, Elizabeth Barile, Liliana Benanchietti, Angelo Benfante, Lauren Brown, Isabelle Buneo, Julia Burke, Sarah Carlucci, Maria Celentano, Gracie Cleaver,
Kelly Esposito, Margaret Evans, Megan Forrest, Maya Fortgang, Elizabeth Hensal, Harrison Keating, Jarrod Keating,
Erin Kiernan, Christina Liggio, Nicolette Marino, Maeve McGinley, Ryan McKeown, David Motley,
Allison Naeris, Mercy Neal, Gabriel Quagliata, Colby Ruggiero, Connor Seawright, Rebecca Seubert, Thomas Sharkey, Marnie Shick, Alan Stoloff, Lara Tole, Nora Walsh, Emma Yee, Elyssia Yung,
The names of some students who qualified for the High Honor Roll do not appear on this list because their parents have elected not to release personal information to the media.
Get News Updates By Email
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 6 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 6 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 4 years ago