- Bloomfield Avenue Developer Loses AgainPosted 4 days ago
- Police Complaint: No Solution YetPosted 3 weeks ago
- Police Complaint: Busted Tech, Town Manager IntimidationPosted 3 weeks ago
- Tevlin Family Statement On Murder ArrestsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Arrests Made In Murder Of Veronans’ NephewPosted 4 weeks ago
- Subway Robber Gets 18+ YearsPosted 1 month ago
- Victim Of Fatal Fire IdentifiedPosted 1 month ago
- Fatal Fire On Essex Fells-Verona BorderPosted 1 month ago
- Bonds, Clerk, Police IT Issues Roil Council MeetingPosted 2 months ago
- Water Main Break On MontrosePosted 2 months ago
Julius Dell’Olmo, 98
Mr. Julius Dell’Olmo, 98, died on Wednesday, March 5, 2014 in Palm Bay, Fla. Visiting will be in the Prout Funeral Home, 370 Bloomfield Avenue, Verona on Saturday from 9 to 11 a.m. Cryptside services will be held in the Hollywood Memorial Park Mausoleum, Union, on Saturday at 11:30 a.m.
Born in Philadelphia, Mr. Dell’Olmo lived in Verona from 1960 to 2010, when he moved to Melbourne, Fla. He was the owner of Dell Building & Construction in Verona.
Beloved wife, Maria Stella Terrezza Dell’Olmo predeceased Julius in October of 2009. He is survived by his children, Judith (husband Arthur), John Dell’Olmo, Linda (husband Bob) and Michele (husband Bradley). Julius was the brother of Marie Marra, Gloria Guariglia, JoAnne Yorlano, Josephine Pirrello, Phyllis Core, Edythe Guarino and Margaret Marafino.
The sisters always said that he was “A Rose between Thorns”.
In lieu of flowers, donations to the William Childs Hospice House, 381 Medplex Parkway, Palm Bay, FL 32901, would be appreciated.
Get News Updates By Email
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago