- Three File To Run For BOEPosted 9 hours ago
- Verona Police Recruiting OfficersPosted 11 hours ago
- Verona Police Blotter: July 8-15, 2016Posted 6 days ago
- Newark Man Arrested, Charged In Fatal Hit-And-RunPosted 2 weeks ago
- Claremont Construction Halt? Not ReallyPosted 3 weeks ago
- Town Opens Cooling CentersPosted 3 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: June 24 – July 1Posted 3 weeks ago
- Traffic Signs–And Common SensePosted 4 weeks ago
- Police Seek Witnesses To Fatal Hit-And-RunPosted 4 weeks ago
- Verona Business Owner Killed In Hit And RunPosted 1 month ago
High Honor Roll: Grade 6, Second Marking Period 2013-2014
Ms. Yvette McNeal, principal of H.B. Whitehorne Middle School is proud to announce the names of those sixth grade students who have earned academic recognition during the second marking period of this school year 2013-2014.
These students have qualified for the high honors award by receiving an “A” in every school subject.
Abigail Bermeo, Colleen Dennis, Monica Egnezzo, Andrew Emanuilidis, Carolyn Feeley, Ethan Forrest, Clara Frizzi, Amanda Galarowicz, Maximilian Handler, Maxine Haralambiev, Rebecca Katsios,
Harry Mastrogiannis, Chloe Mathewson, Alessandra Newman, Emily Osborne, Erin Petrino, Jessica Sidrak, Michael Sluck, Rebecca Wenzel-Rideout, Henry Wertz, Jenika Ying
The names of some students who qualified for the High Honor Roll do not appear on this list because their parents have elected not to release personal information to the media.
Get News Updates By Email
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 5 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 6 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 4 years ago