- Dodd Terrace Residents Complain About MusicPosted 3 days ago
- Top Stories For September 2014Posted 1 week ago
- PBA, Town Talk Tech But No SolutionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Veronan Named NJ Teacher Of The YearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Gas Station Murder Case To Be RetriedPosted 3 weeks ago
- Softball Field VandalizedPosted 4 weeks ago
- Veronans Join People’s Climate MarchPosted 1 month ago
- Top Stories For August 2014Posted 1 month ago
- Annin Pulls Loft PlanPosted 1 month ago
- Bloomfield Avenue Developer Loses AgainPosted 2 months ago
Boys Cruise Past Park Ridge
Played at home right after the VHS girls team defeated Waldwick High School, 58-29, in their NJSIAA opener, the boys’ 49-33 win put the full depth of the Hillbilly bench on display. Alex Kaslander put up 20 of Verona’s points, but the team’s freshmen, sophomore and junior players dominated the second half. Charlie Matta, a junior, got a roar from the crowd for his five points and seven rebounds. Will Mulderry and Frank Ferrari also got on the scoreboard, and Jack Farrell took over point guard duties as Verona wrapped up the evening.
The VHS boys and girls teams both went into the NJSIAA tournament as the number 2 seeds in North 1 Group 1, the first time that has happened in VHS basketball history. The boys will take on number 10 Pompton Lakes Wednesday night, once again at home at 7 p.m.
Get News Updates By Email
BOE Candidates Address Public
The five candidates for this November’s Board of Education...
- Posted 18 hours ago
Stuffed Pumpkin Cupcakes
Pumpkin season is awesome! OK, you already knew that,...
- Posted 22 hours ago
Kids Program Continues At Beth Ahm
Congregation Beth Ahm will continue Jewish AdventureTime, its new...
- Posted 2 days ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago