- Justice For Alex Teves, Colorado Shooting VictimPosted 2 weeks ago
- Martin Resigns, Stern Named Interim ManagerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Resident Killed In Reservation AccidentPosted 2 weeks ago
- Indictment In Tevlin MurderPosted 3 weeks ago
- Ryan, Nochimson Lead New Town CouncilPosted 4 weeks ago
- Police Need Help Solving TheftPosted 2 months ago
- Upper Linden Avenue Closed For ConstructionPosted 2 months ago
- Two Arrested In Area BurglariesPosted 2 months ago
- Burglary On AfterglowPosted 2 months ago
- Attempted Break In On WoodlandPosted 2 months ago
Honor Roll: Grade 5, Second Marking Period 2013-2014
Ms. Yvette McNeal, principal of H.B. Whitehorne Middle School, is proud to announce the names of those fifth grade students who have earned academic recognition during the second marking period of this school year 2013-2014.
These students have qualified for the honors award by attaining all A’s and B’s during the first marking period for the 2013-2014 school year.
Diana Aleynikov, Britney Allteni, Maya Altman, Iviana Anderson, Jaelyn Barkley, Matthew Barnett, Ben Batson, Antonio Belotta, Killian Blitz, Grace Boutcher, Gabriel Breitenbach, Matthew Brown, Zachary Bucher,
Julia Caprari, Christian Castner, Byron Chu, Elyse Chu, Aaron Clarion, Sarah Cole, Cailan Compierchio, Pierce Coppola, Hannah Davey, Matthew Day, Jacqueline DeVivo, Derek Diskant, Faith Fauerbach, Isabella Freda,
Olivia Gasin, Sofia Guide, Maryclare Hahula, Ryan Hajtovik, Lily Harding, Katherine Hensal, Audrey Hoffman, Claire Jackson, Kara Johansen, Sophia Josephson, Maggie Kenny, Woody Klose,
Jack Lambert, Michael Lipesky, John Lonsinger, Jessica Loudon, Gabriel Lugo, Sean Maida, Declan Maisano, Cole Martin, Abigail McAneney, Malya McHugh, Andrew Meyer, Jeffrey Monacelli, Thomas Monroe, Megan Moran, Dylan Munjack,
Kelly Nulty, William O’Donnell, Nikhil Parekh, Thomas Radigan, Jack Raff, Emma Rice, Frank Riggio, Alexander Rodner, Natalie Romanyshyn, Mariam Sabet, Eugene Sarbaev, Renee Schuldiner, Buster Shick, Matthew Siegel,
Evan Silvia, Jordan Stafford,
Nicole Thompson, William Toomsoo, Lia Tortoriello, Arthea Valderrama, Olivia Vasalani, Maria Vega, Joseph Visone,
Graham Weber, Talia Williams, Daniel Zamloot
The names of some students who qualified for the honor roll do not appear on this list because their parents have elected not to release personal information to the media.
Get News Updates By Email
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 4 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 5 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 3 years ago