- Verona Police Blotter: July 15 – July 22, 2016Posted 18 hours ago
- Three File To Run For BOEPosted 1 day ago
- Verona Police Recruiting OfficersPosted 1 day ago
- Verona Police Blotter: July 8-15, 2016Posted 7 days ago
- Newark Man Arrested, Charged In Fatal Hit-And-RunPosted 2 weeks ago
- Claremont Construction Halt? Not ReallyPosted 3 weeks ago
- Town Opens Cooling CentersPosted 3 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: June 24 – July 1Posted 3 weeks ago
- Traffic Signs–And Common SensePosted 4 weeks ago
- Police Seek Witnesses To Fatal Hit-And-RunPosted 4 weeks ago
High Honor Roll: Grade 5, Second Marking Period 2013-2014
Ms. Yvette McNeal, Principal of H.B. Whitehorne Middle School is proud to announce the names of those fifth students who have earned academic recognition during the second marking period of this school year 2013-2014.
These students have qualified for the high honors award by receiving an “A” in every school subject.
Ronald Arias, Anna Barile, Ethan Beninghof, Kristen Brown, Nia Chesney, Dylan Ferrara, RioMarie Gagnon, Lia Gardner, Paige Hensal, Katherine Hipp, Peter Hoogterp, Andrew Hunt, Isabella Hussar,
Luke Lambert, Robert Leland, Kyle McCaffrey, Grace McKeown, Melanie Naeris, Benjamin Niesmertelny, Madison Nigro,
Bridget O’Donnell, Emma Ramsthaler, Kathryn Romanyshyn, Grace Russo,
Taylor Spinelli, Trevor Spinelli, Karina Squilanti, Savannah Szamborski, Veronica Valera, Sophia Villani, Mary Wallace, Drew Weisser, Griffin Willner, Emily Wynne, Alison Zanders, Quinn Zebrowski
The names of some students who qualified for the High Honor Roll do not appear on this list because their parents have elected not to release personal information to the media.
Get News Updates By Email
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 5 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 6 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 4 years ago