- Verona Business Owner Killed In Hit And RunPosted 2 days ago
- Verona Police Blotter: June 3-10Posted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: May 27-June 3Posted 3 weeks ago
- Verona Votes For Clinton, TrumpPosted 3 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: May 20-27Posted 4 weeks ago
- Coyote AlertPosted 1 month ago
- Verona Police Blotter: May 13-20Posted 1 month ago
- Surveillance Camera Helps Police Nab Burglary SuspectPosted 1 month ago
- Sampson Drive Closing For Field WorkPosted 1 month ago
- Verona Police Blotter: May 6-13Posted 1 month ago
Final Referendum Q&A Wednesday
The total cost of the referendum to taxpayers now stands at $13.8 million, after the Board of Education secured a nearly $2.8 million grant from the state of New Jersey. The cost works out to 48 cents per day for the average Verona property. Most of the money would be spent on repairing Verona’s aging school buildings, including $3.8 million to replace the heating system that is original to Verona High School, which was dedicated in 1956.
MyVeronaNJ.com has developed comprehensive coverage of the referendum, which will be put to voters on March 11. You can read all our stories here.
Get News Updates By Email
Real Estate, Inside And Outside
Two years ago, when we were taking the dogs...
- Posted 1 day ago
Verona Business Owner Killed In Hit And Run
Acting Essex County Prosecutor Carolyn A. Murray and Verona...
- Posted 2 days ago
A Book Inspired By Overbrook
“Are you seriously going to take her up to...
- Posted 4 days ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 5 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 6 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 4 years ago