- Bloomfield Avenue Developer Loses AgainPosted 12 hours ago
- Police Complaint: No Solution YetPosted 2 weeks ago
- Police Complaint: Busted Tech, Town Manager IntimidationPosted 3 weeks ago
- Tevlin Family Statement On Murder ArrestsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Arrests Made In Murder Of Veronans’ NephewPosted 4 weeks ago
- Subway Robber Gets 18+ YearsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Victim Of Fatal Fire IdentifiedPosted 1 month ago
- Fatal Fire On Essex Fells-Verona BorderPosted 1 month ago
- Bonds, Clerk, Police IT Issues Roil Council MeetingPosted 1 month ago
- Water Main Break On MontrosePosted 2 months ago
Final Referendum Q&A Wednesday
The total cost of the referendum to taxpayers now stands at $13.8 million, after the Board of Education secured a nearly $2.8 million grant from the state of New Jersey. The cost works out to 48 cents per day for the average Verona property. Most of the money would be spent on repairing Verona’s aging school buildings, including $3.8 million to replace the heating system that is original to Verona High School, which was dedicated in 1956.
MyVeronaNJ.com has developed comprehensive coverage of the referendum, which will be put to voters on March 11. You can read all our stories here.
Get News Updates By Email
Bloomfield Avenue Developer Loses Again
Dennis Handel has failed for a second time to win...
- Posted 12 hours ago
Vocal Group Welcomes New Singers
Verona Voices kicks off preparations for the fall season...
- Posted 3 days ago
Scott Chesney Gets His Wheels
Earlier this month, Scott Chesney started a GoFundMe campaign to...
- Posted 4 days ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago