- Veronans Join People’s Climate MarchPosted 6 hours ago
- Annin Pulls Loft PlanPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bloomfield Avenue Developer Loses AgainPosted 3 weeks ago
- Police Complaint: No Solution YetPosted 1 month ago
- Police Complaint: Busted Tech, Town Manager IntimidationPosted 1 month ago
- Tevlin Family Statement On Murder ArrestsPosted 2 months ago
- Arrests Made In Murder Of Veronans’ NephewPosted 2 months ago
- Subway Robber Gets 18+ YearsPosted 2 months ago
- Victim Of Fatal Fire IdentifiedPosted 2 months ago
- Fatal Fire On Essex Fells-Verona BorderPosted 2 months ago
Girl Scouts Need Donations For Pediatric Cancer Project
Verona Girl Scout Troop 20341 is making care packets for children undergoing cancer treatment at the Goryeb Children’s Hospital and they need your help.
The Scouts are looking for donations of any of the following items: lip balm, small toy, hand sanitizer, coloring books, journals, decorative pens/pencils, crayons/markers, small water bottle, lavender sachet, small snacks (gummies, pretzels). You can also purchase a small toy at The Learning Express in Verona, which the troop’s leaders say has graciously agreed to have a donation bin available for purchases.
Drop off items in the bins at Laning Avenue School and 6 Hillcrest Terrace on the enclosed front porch, any time through March 21.
Get News Updates By Email
Verona Actor Brings Pearl Harbor To Life
Mark Simmons loves history and acting, and on Wednesday...
- Posted 3 hours ago
Veronans Join People’s Climate March
More than 400,000 people turned out in New York...
- Posted 6 hours ago
Thanks From Breast Cancer 5K
The “Sole-Stice Run for a Cure 5K” committee would like...
- Posted 8 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago