- State Champs! Hillbillies Defeat CresskillPosted 2 weeks ago
- Thanksgiving Game Cancellation StandsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Car Totalled In Avenue CrashPosted 3 weeks ago
- Multi-Vehicle Crash Snarls AvenuePosted 1 month ago
- Top Stories For October 2014Posted 1 month ago
- Fire Damages Gerdes Avenue HomePosted 1 month ago
- School Field Foes Force Full Project ReviewPosted 1 month ago
- Town, PBA Reach Agreement On Police TechPosted 1 month ago
- Possible Break In Gas Station Murder TrialPosted 1 month ago
- Water Main Break Closes MontrosePosted 1 month ago
Girl Scouts Need Donations For Pediatric Cancer Project
Verona Girl Scout Troop 20341 is making care packets for children undergoing cancer treatment at the Goryeb Children’s Hospital and they need your help.
The Scouts are looking for donations of any of the following items: lip balm, small toy, hand sanitizer, coloring books, journals, decorative pens/pencils, crayons/markers, small water bottle, lavender sachet, small snacks (gummies, pretzels). You can also purchase a small toy at The Learning Express in Verona, which the troop’s leaders say has graciously agreed to have a donation bin available for purchases.
Drop off items in the bins at Laning Avenue School and 6 Hillcrest Terrace on the enclosed front porch, any time through March 21.
Get News Updates By Email
Crock It! Cranberry Butter
Thanksgiving may be over, but there are still plenty...
- Posted 18 mins ago
Football: A Championship Season In Review
Prev1 of 4Next For the first time in their...
- Posted 10 hours ago
Girls Track Scores Firsts As Ashley Returns
The Verona High School girls winter track team kicked...
- Posted 17 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago