- Fatal Fire On Essex Fells-Verona BorderPosted 23 hours ago
- Bonds, Clerk, Police IT Issues Roil Council MeetingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Water Main Break On MontrosePosted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Families Seek Leads In Nephew’s Murder As Reward GrowsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Paving Closes Streets On MondayPosted 1 month ago
- Attempted Armed Robbery At Fuel StopPosted 2 months ago
- Fire Guts Linden Avenue GaragePosted 3 months ago
- Water Main Break Affects Hemlock, LaurelPosted 3 months ago
- BOE Prez Faults Town Engineer For Field RumorsPosted 4 months ago
- Lower Linden Avenue Closing For ConstructionPosted 4 months ago
Girl Scouts Need Donations For Pediatric Cancer Project
Verona Girl Scout Troop 20341 is making care packets for children undergoing cancer treatment at the Goryeb Children’s Hospital and they need your help.
The Scouts are looking for donations of any of the following items: lip balm, small toy, hand sanitizer, coloring books, journals, decorative pens/pencils, crayons/markers, small water bottle, lavender sachet, small snacks (gummies, pretzels). You can also purchase a small toy at The Learning Express in Verona, which the troop’s leaders say has graciously agreed to have a donation bin available for purchases.
Drop off items in the bins at Laning Avenue School and 6 Hillcrest Terrace on the enclosed front porch, any time through March 21.
Get News Updates By Email
Can You Help The Verona Library?
The Friends of the Verona Public Library are seeking...
- Posted 1 hour ago
David Bovich Wins Community Service Scholarship
David C. Bovich, a senior at St. Peter’s Prep...
- Posted 1 hour ago
Lisa Freschi Running For Board Of Education
Lisa Freschi, who has served on Verona’s public school...
- Posted 2 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago