- Softball Field VandalizedPosted 2 days ago
- Veronans Join People’s Climate MarchPosted 1 week ago
- Annin Pulls Loft PlanPosted 3 weeks ago
- Bloomfield Avenue Developer Loses AgainPosted 1 month ago
- Police Complaint: No Solution YetPosted 2 months ago
- Police Complaint: Busted Tech, Town Manager IntimidationPosted 2 months ago
- Tevlin Family Statement On Murder ArrestsPosted 2 months ago
- Arrests Made In Murder Of Veronans’ NephewPosted 2 months ago
- Subway Robber Gets 18+ YearsPosted 2 months ago
- Victim Of Fatal Fire IdentifiedPosted 2 months ago
Girl Scouts Need Donations For Pediatric Cancer Project
Verona Girl Scout Troop 20341 is making care packets for children undergoing cancer treatment at the Goryeb Children’s Hospital and they need your help.
The Scouts are looking for donations of any of the following items: lip balm, small toy, hand sanitizer, coloring books, journals, decorative pens/pencils, crayons/markers, small water bottle, lavender sachet, small snacks (gummies, pretzels). You can also purchase a small toy at The Learning Express in Verona, which the troop’s leaders say has graciously agreed to have a donation bin available for purchases.
Drop off items in the bins at Laning Avenue School and 6 Hillcrest Terrace on the enclosed front porch, any time through March 21.
Get News Updates By Email
Superintendent Addresses Field Vandalism
Verona Superintendent of Schools Rui Dionisio sent us this...
- Posted 9 mins ago
Michael Frey, 95
Mr. Michael Frey, 95, died on September 28, 2014...
- Posted 15 hours ago
Marching Band Hosts Festival October 5
On Sunday, October 5 at 1 p.m., Verona’s award-winning...
- Posted 1 day ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago