- Pompton Ave. Crash Sends Driver To HospitalPosted 2 days ago
- Verona Police Blotter: Sept. 9-16, 2016Posted 4 days ago
- Verona Police Blotter: Aug. 26 – Sept. 9, 2016Posted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Resident Arrested In Cedar Grove BurglaryPosted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Mother, Daughter Arrested In Drug BustPosted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Blotter August 12– 19, 2016Posted 1 month ago
- Verona Police Blotter: July 29, 2016 – August 5, 2016Posted 2 months ago
- Water Main Break On ClaremontPosted 2 months ago
- Street Signs VandalizedPosted 2 months ago
- Verona Police Blotter: July 15 – July 22, 2016Posted 2 months ago
Girl Scouts Need Donations For Pediatric Cancer Project
Verona Girl Scout Troop 20341 is making care packets for children undergoing cancer treatment at the Goryeb Children’s Hospital and they need your help.
The Scouts are looking for donations of any of the following items: lip balm, small toy, hand sanitizer, coloring books, journals, decorative pens/pencils, crayons/markers, small water bottle, lavender sachet, small snacks (gummies, pretzels). You can also purchase a small toy at The Learning Express in Verona, which the troop’s leaders say has graciously agreed to have a donation bin available for purchases.
Drop off items in the bins at Laning Avenue School and 6 Hillcrest Terrace on the enclosed front porch, any time through March 21.
Get News Updates By Email
Zombie 5K/Walk To Benefit Soccer Scholarships
The Nick Tanelli Children’s Soccer Foundation, which awards scholarships...
- Posted 8 hours ago
Verona Real Estate’s High Life
Let’s face it: We all like to have big,...
- Posted 1 day ago
Pompton Ave. Crash Sends Driver To Hospital
A female driver was airlifted to St. Joseph’s Regional...
- Posted 2 days ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 5 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 6 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 4 years ago