- Bloomfield Avenue Developer Loses AgainPosted 4 days ago
- Police Complaint: No Solution YetPosted 3 weeks ago
- Police Complaint: Busted Tech, Town Manager IntimidationPosted 3 weeks ago
- Tevlin Family Statement On Murder ArrestsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Arrests Made In Murder Of Veronans’ NephewPosted 4 weeks ago
- Subway Robber Gets 18+ YearsPosted 1 month ago
- Victim Of Fatal Fire IdentifiedPosted 1 month ago
- Fatal Fire On Essex Fells-Verona BorderPosted 1 month ago
- Bonds, Clerk, Police IT Issues Roil Council MeetingPosted 2 months ago
- Water Main Break On MontrosePosted 2 months ago
Program To Help Children, Teens Deal With Loss
The First Presbyterian Church of Verona is accepting applications for the spring session of its Rainbows program, which helps children and teens grieve and grow after loss of a loved one due to death, divorced, abandonment, incarceration or other circumstances.
The program will begin on Monday, April 7 at 6:45 p.m. and will run for six weeks.
Rainbows is the largest international non-profit dedicated to helping children and teens deal with loss. Every spring and fall for over a decade, the First Presbyterian Church of Verona has offered this program free of charge to parents and children in Verona and the surrounding communities.
To obtain an application or to get additional information, please contact Eileen Kuhn at 862-703-8421 or email@example.com. Information is also available at the church office 973-239-3561 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get News Updates By Email
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago