- Street Signs VandalizedPosted 21 hours ago
- Verona Police Blotter: July 15 – July 22, 2016Posted 3 days ago
- Three File To Run For BOEPosted 4 days ago
- Verona Police Recruiting OfficersPosted 4 days ago
- Verona Police Blotter: July 8-15, 2016Posted 1 week ago
- Newark Man Arrested, Charged In Fatal Hit-And-RunPosted 2 weeks ago
- Claremont Construction Halt? Not ReallyPosted 3 weeks ago
- Town Opens Cooling CentersPosted 3 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: June 24 – July 1Posted 3 weeks ago
- Traffic Signs–And Common SensePosted 4 weeks ago
Program To Help Children, Teens Deal With Loss
The First Presbyterian Church of Verona is accepting applications for the spring session of its Rainbows program, which helps children and teens grieve and grow after loss of a loved one due to death, divorced, abandonment, incarceration or other circumstances.
The program will begin on Monday, April 7 at 6:45 p.m. and will run for six weeks.
Rainbows is the largest international non-profit dedicated to helping children and teens deal with loss. Every spring and fall for over a decade, the First Presbyterian Church of Verona has offered this program free of charge to parents and children in Verona and the surrounding communities.
To obtain an application or to get additional information, please contact Eileen Kuhn at 862-703-8421 or [email protected] Information is also available at the church office 973-239-3561 or [email protected]
Get News Updates By Email
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 5 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 6 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 4 years ago