- Dodd Terrace Residents Complain About MusicPosted 10 hours ago
- PBA, Town Talk Tech But No SolutionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Veronan Named NJ Teacher Of The YearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Gas Station Murder Case To Be RetriedPosted 3 weeks ago
- Softball Field VandalizedPosted 3 weeks ago
- Veronans Join People’s Climate MarchPosted 1 month ago
- Annin Pulls Loft PlanPosted 1 month ago
- Bloomfield Avenue Developer Loses AgainPosted 2 months ago
- Police Complaint: No Solution YetPosted 2 months ago
- Police Complaint: Busted Tech, Town Manager IntimidationPosted 2 months ago
Program To Help Children, Teens Deal With Loss
The First Presbyterian Church of Verona is accepting applications for the spring session of its Rainbows program, which helps children and teens grieve and grow after loss of a loved one due to death, divorced, abandonment, incarceration or other circumstances.
The program will begin on Monday, April 7 at 6:45 p.m. and will run for six weeks.
Rainbows is the largest international non-profit dedicated to helping children and teens deal with loss. Every spring and fall for over a decade, the First Presbyterian Church of Verona has offered this program free of charge to parents and children in Verona and the surrounding communities.
To obtain an application or to get additional information, please contact Eileen Kuhn at 862-703-8421 or [email protected] Information is also available at the church office 973-239-3561 or [email protected]
Get News Updates By Email
Dodd Terrace Residents Complain About Music
Barbara Bochese, a resident of Dodd Terrace and one...
- Posted 10 hours ago
Waterman Breaks Volleyball Kill Record
Carly Waterman is only a freshman, but she already...
- Posted 15 hours ago
Smithereens, Defending Champions Headline Concert For Murdered Student
The 1980s rock band The Smithereens and The Defending...
- Posted 16 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago