- Residents Arrested For Vehicle BurglariesPosted 1 week ago
- Verona Remembers 9/11 VictimsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Resident Arrested In Multi-Million Dollar FraudPosted 4 weeks ago
- Why PSE&G Is Working On Park AvenuePosted 1 month ago
- Man Arrested For Sexual AssaultPosted 2 months ago
- Justice For Alex Teves, Colorado Shooting VictimPosted 3 months ago
- Martin Resigns, Stern Named Interim ManagerPosted 3 months ago
- Verona Resident Killed In Reservation AccidentPosted 3 months ago
- Indictment In Tevlin MurderPosted 3 months ago
- Ryan, Nochimson Lead New Town CouncilPosted 3 months ago
Free Colon Cancer Screening Kit
Colon cancer is one of the leading causes of death today. The good news is, if detected early, it can be successfully treated. A quick, easy and inexpensive test has been developed which can be done in the privacy of your own home. It is an improvement over older forms of this test, which were cumbersome and had to be read by a physician or lab. Now you can do your own test and results are yours to send to your own physician for follow up. The test detects the presence of occult blood (which means hidden or unseen) which can be an indicator of an existing problem.
Colon cancer has no symptoms until it is in the later stages. This simple test can save your life.
Free kits and education will be available on Wednesday, March 26, at the Verona Health Department, 880 Bloomfield Avenue between the hours of 9:30 and 11:30 a.m. No appointment is required. The program is being made available through the Health Department in cooperation with Mountainside Hospital.
Persons with questions may call the Health Dept. at 973-857-4800.
Get News Updates By Email
When Italian Americans Were The Enemy
The Verona Public Library will present “No Italian Spoken...
- Posted 6 hours ago
Verona Fights Hunger Week Starts Oct. 11
The second annual Verona Fights Hunger Week begins on...
- Posted 10 hours ago
Why The Lake Level Is So Low
No, it’s not your imagination: The water level in...
- Posted 1 day ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 4 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 5 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 3 years ago