- Car, Van Collide At Lakeside DeliPosted 1 day ago
- Suspicious Male At PreschoolPosted 4 weeks ago
- Manhole Explosions Close Bloomfield AvenuePosted 2 months ago
- Snow Closes Schools, Postpones Musical, PlayoffsPosted 2 months ago
- Snow Day 2: Verona Public Schools ClosedPosted 3 months ago
- Superintendent Warns About DriverPosted 3 months ago
- Parking, Trash Changes During Snow StormPosted 3 months ago
- Early School Dismissal Called For MondayPosted 3 months ago
- Vandalism At HBWPosted 4 months ago
- MyVeronaNJ.com’s Top Stories For 2014Posted 4 months ago
Free Colon Cancer Screening Kit
Colon cancer is one of the leading causes of death today. The good news is, if detected early, it can be successfully treated. A quick, easy and inexpensive test has been developed which can be done in the privacy of your own home. It is an improvement over older forms of this test, which were cumbersome and had to be read by a physician or lab. Now you can do your own test and results are yours to send to your own physician for follow up. The test detects the presence of occult blood (which means hidden or unseen) which can be an indicator of an existing problem.
Colon cancer has no symptoms until it is in the later stages. This simple test can save your life.
Free kits and education will be available on Wednesday, March 26, at the Verona Health Department, 880 Bloomfield Avenue between the hours of 9:30 and 11:30 a.m. No appointment is required. The program is being made available through the Health Department in cooperation with Mountainside Hospital.
Persons with questions may call the Health Dept. at 973-857-4800.
Get News Updates By Email
Lions Present New Medical Transportation Vehicle
Verona Lions Club President Frank Ricciardi, along with several...
- Posted 4 hours ago
Youth Choir Presents ‘Children Of Eden’
While most school musicals have come to an end...
- Posted 5 hours ago
Joseph Toscano, ‘Lotto Joe’
Mr. Joseph Toscano, 77, died on April 24, 2015...
- Posted 7 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 4 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago