- Parking, Trash Changes During Snow StormPosted 5 days ago
- Early School Dismissal Called For MondayPosted 6 days ago
- Vandalism At HBWPosted 3 weeks ago
- MyVeronaNJ.com’s Top Stories For 2014Posted 1 month ago
- Top Stories For December 2014Posted 1 month ago
- Person Of The Year 2014: Maureen TracyPosted 1 month ago
- Mistrial Again In Pritchard Murder CasePosted 1 month ago
- Top Stories For November 2014Posted 2 months ago
- State Champs! Hillbillies Defeat CresskillPosted 2 months ago
- Thanksgiving Game Cancellation StandsPosted 2 months ago
Free Colon Cancer Screening Kit
Colon cancer is one of the leading causes of death today. The good news is, if detected early, it can be successfully treated. A quick, easy and inexpensive test has been developed which can be done in the privacy of your own home. It is an improvement over older forms of this test, which were cumbersome and had to be read by a physician or lab. Now you can do your own test and results are yours to send to your own physician for follow up. The test detects the presence of occult blood (which means hidden or unseen) which can be an indicator of an existing problem.
Colon cancer has no symptoms until it is in the later stages. This simple test can save your life.
Free kits and education will be available on Wednesday, March 26, at the Verona Health Department, 880 Bloomfield Avenue between the hours of 9:30 and 11:30 a.m. No appointment is required. The program is being made available through the Health Department in cooperation with Mountainside Hospital.
Persons with questions may call the Health Dept. at 973-857-4800.
Get News Updates By Email
Gautieri Soars As VHS Defeats Arts
The Verona High School boys basketball team defeated Arts...
- Posted 1 hour ago
Super Bowl Weekend Real Estate
After last weekend’s blowout for Verona real estate, it’s...
- Posted 3 hours ago
New Venue For Rescue Squad Pancake Breakfast
The Verona Rescue Squad’s big annual pancake breakfast is...
- Posted 1 day ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 4 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago