- Verona Police Blotter: February 17-25, 2017Posted 10 hours ago
- Driver Sentenced In Hit-And-Run That Killed Verona BusinessmanPosted 4 days ago
- MyVeronaNJ Reader SurveyPosted 7 days ago
- Verona Police Blotter: February 10-17, 2017Posted 7 days ago
- Verona Police Blotter: February 3–10, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- Delayed Opening February 13Posted 2 weeks ago
- Snow Day!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Police Seek Information On Child Luring SuspectPosted 1 month ago
- Deer Hunt Returns To Hilltop January 31Posted 2 months ago
- Verona Police Blotter: December 30, 2016 – January 6, 2017Posted 2 months ago
Free Colon Cancer Screening Kit
Colon cancer is one of the leading causes of death today. The good news is, if detected early, it can be successfully treated. A quick, easy and inexpensive test has been developed which can be done in the privacy of your own home. It is an improvement over older forms of this test, which were cumbersome and had to be read by a physician or lab. Now you can do your own test and results are yours to send to your own physician for follow up. The test detects the presence of occult blood (which means hidden or unseen) which can be an indicator of an existing problem.
Colon cancer has no symptoms until it is in the later stages. This simple test can save your life.
Free kits and education will be available on Wednesday, March 26, at the Verona Health Department, 880 Bloomfield Avenue between the hours of 9:30 and 11:30 a.m. No appointment is required. The program is being made available through the Health Department in cooperation with Mountainside Hospital.
Persons with questions may call the Health Dept. at 973-857-4800.
Get News Updates By Email
Verona Police Blotter: February 17-25, 2017
February 18, 2017 11:15 AM: Officer Brendan Huber took...
- Posted 10 hours ago
OLL Youth Ministry Fundraiser March 11
Our Lady of the Lake Church will be holding...
- Posted 11 hours ago
Cub Scout Pack 32 Awards Arrow Of Light
Verona Cub Scout Pack 32 is congratulating its 2017...
- Posted 12 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 6 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 6 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 4 years ago