- State Champs! Hillbillies Defeat CresskillPosted 2 weeks ago
- Thanksgiving Game Cancellation StandsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Car Totalled In Avenue CrashPosted 3 weeks ago
- Multi-Vehicle Crash Snarls AvenuePosted 4 weeks ago
- Top Stories For October 2014Posted 1 month ago
- Fire Damages Gerdes Avenue HomePosted 1 month ago
- School Field Foes Force Full Project ReviewPosted 1 month ago
- Town, PBA Reach Agreement On Police TechPosted 1 month ago
- Possible Break In Gas Station Murder TrialPosted 1 month ago
- Water Main Break Closes MontrosePosted 1 month ago
Clear Off The Hydrants, Please
Yes, we know, you’ve had a lot to shovel this winter. But if the fire hydrant near your home still looks as buried as the one above, this sunny weekend would be a great time to dig it out. And it would be a great help to the Verona Fire Department too. You don’t need to clear a space as wide as the one below, but the easier you make it for the VFD to get working on the fire, the better it will be for everybody.
Get News Updates By Email
Kurt Landsberger, Civic And Environmental Leader, Dies
Kurt Landsberger, who spent decades working for countless civic...
- Posted 2 hours ago
Forest Avenue School Wins $1,000
Forest Ave School in Verona was the lucky national...
- Posted 19 hours ago
Chivily To Play Softball In College
Caroline Chivily, four-year varsity starter for the Verona High...
- Posted 20 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago