- Police Need Help Solving TheftPosted 3 weeks ago
- Upper Linden Avenue Closed For ConstructionPosted 1 month ago
- Two Arrested In Area BurglariesPosted 1 month ago
- Burglary On AfterglowPosted 1 month ago
- Attempted Break In On WoodlandPosted 1 month ago
- Home Invasion UpdatePosted 2 months ago
- Senior Citizen Assaulted In Home InvasionPosted 2 months ago
- ‘Star Wars’ Invades VeronaPosted 2 months ago
- Car, Van Collide At Lakeside DeliPosted 2 months ago
- Suspicious Male At PreschoolPosted 3 months ago
Clear Off The Hydrants, Please
Yes, we know, you’ve had a lot to shovel this winter. But if the fire hydrant near your home still looks as buried as the one above, this sunny weekend would be a great time to dig it out. And it would be a great help to the Verona Fire Department too. You don’t need to clear a space as wide as the one below, but the easier you make it for the VFD to get working on the fire, the better it will be for everybody.
Get News Updates By Email
Centering Prayer At Holy Spirit
The summer is upon us and what a great...
- Posted 8 hours ago
Verona Pianist Wins Music Award
On Saturday, June 13, during the annual student piano...
- Posted 9 hours ago
Town Council’s New Term Starts Wednesday
UPDATE: Because there’s rain in the forecast for Wednesday...
- Posted 1 day ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 4 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 5 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 3 years ago