- Verona Police Arrest Burglary SuspectPosted 2 weeks ago
- Police Seek Attempted Robbery SuspectPosted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: Sept. 23-30, 2016Posted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Rescue Squad Responds To Hoboken Train CrashPosted 3 weeks ago
- Arrest Made In August CrashPosted 3 weeks ago
- Water Main Break In Forest SectionPosted 3 weeks ago
- New Challenge For Verona’s Water SupplyPosted 4 weeks ago
- Pompton Ave. Crash Sends Driver To HospitalPosted 4 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: Sept. 9-16, 2016Posted 1 month ago
- Verona Police Blotter: Aug. 26 – Sept. 9, 2016Posted 1 month ago
Get Your Hair Cut For Lacrosse
The event is on Tuesday, February 25, from 2:30 to 6:30 p.m., and it will help support the Verona Youth Lacrosse League and the Verona High School boys and girls teams. There is a suggested minimum donation of $20 per haircut.
The cut-a-thon will take place at Aura Salon & Spa, 43 Bloomfield Avenue in Caldwell. No appointment is necessary.
Get News Updates By Email
Music Parents Thank Community For Band Festival Support
The Verona Music Parents Association would like to express...
- Posted 27 mins ago
HBW Student Performs In Montclair Play
Griffin Willner, who is in eighth grade at H.B....
- Posted 6 hours ago
New Business: Haiilshandmade
When she was a student at Verona High School,...
- Posted 3 days ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 5 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 6 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 4 years ago