- Fatal Fire On Essex Fells-Verona BorderPosted 15 hours ago
- Bonds, Clerk, Police IT Issues Roil Council MeetingPosted 1 week ago
- Water Main Break On MontrosePosted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Families Seek Leads In Nephew’s Murder As Reward GrowsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Paving Closes Streets On MondayPosted 1 month ago
- Attempted Armed Robbery At Fuel StopPosted 2 months ago
- Fire Guts Linden Avenue GaragePosted 3 months ago
- Water Main Break Affects Hemlock, LaurelPosted 3 months ago
- BOE Prez Faults Town Engineer For Field RumorsPosted 4 months ago
- Lower Linden Avenue Closing For ConstructionPosted 4 months ago
Get Your Hair Cut For Lacrosse
The event is on Tuesday, February 25, from 2:30 to 6:30 p.m., and it will help support the Verona Youth Lacrosse League and the Verona High School boys and girls teams. There is a suggested minimum donation of $20 per haircut.
The cut-a-thon will take place at Aura Salon & Spa, 43 Bloomfield Avenue in Caldwell. No appointment is necessary.
Get News Updates By Email
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago