- Verona Police Blotter: April 9-15, 2017Posted 5 days ago
- Verona Police Blotter: April 2-8, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Police Crack Down On Distracted DrivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: March 26–April 1, 2017Posted 3 weeks ago
- Rochelle Park Police Nab Alleged Verona Bank SkimmersPosted 3 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter Report March 19-25, 2017Posted 4 weeks ago
- Bloomfield Avenue Crash Sends 3 To HospitalPosted 1 month ago
- Verona Police Blotter: March 12-18, 2017Posted 1 month ago
- Verona In Washington: Healthcare, Budget Cuts & Veterans CarePosted 1 month ago
- Verona Public Schools Closed TuesdayPosted 1 month ago
What’s Open In Verona On Snow Day 6
Anthony Robert Salon is open and so is Four Paws Stay and Play. Artist Frame Gallery will be open at 11 a.m. Nellie & Bean will be open 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Verona Jazzercise is closed. But they will be open Saturday and Sunday. Dekko Verona will be open this afternoon, as will Verona Spine & Wellness Center, which will open at 3 p.m.
Starseed Yoga & Wellness is open, with some schedule changes. Check their Facebook page. Verona Yoga and Wellness Center has cancelled its 9:30 a.m. class but is optimistic about the evening schedule. Check its Website or Facebook page.
Kate’s Kreations is open, as is the Subway store at the intersection of Pompton and Bloomfield avenues and the PostNet next to Anthony Robert Salon. Olive That and More (a Verona-owned business in Montclair) is opening at noon.
And reader Audra Elliott reports that Mr Bruno’s was open Thursday, and she’s optimistic about today. Verona Inn was also open yesterday, so today is probably a safe bet.
Pinot’s Palette, a Verona-owned business in Montclair, is open but sold out for tonight. In Verona, Eutopia Beauty Studio is open and The Towne Scoop is open noon to 8 p.m. with chocolate-covered strawberries, heart-shaped ice cream cakes and buy-one-get-one free soft serve because, says Lorrie LaBruno, “everyone deserves a treat after yesterday”.
Main Street Cottage is open noon to 4 p.m. Hot Bagels – N – More is open until 3 p.m. Both Salugo Bistro and DiPaolo Bakery are open. Canine Designs is closed.
For more openings and closings, keep your eye on MyVeronaNJ.com’s Facebook page.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2014 MyVeronaNJ
Get News Updates By Email
Wye Not: Politics, Or Pasta?
RepublishReprint Since the presidential election last November, Verona resident...
- Posted 15 hours ago
Real Estate: Starter Homes And Price Cuts
RepublishReprint Often, the hardest thing about living in Verona...
- Posted 22 hours ago
Girls Lacrosse In ECT Quarterfinals Saturday
RepublishReprint Tomorrow, Saturday April 22, the Verona High School...
- Posted 2 days ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
RepublishReprint This is it folks: The last week of...
- Posted 6 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
RepublishReprint Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental....
- Posted 6 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
RepublishReprint With the millions of homes without power around...
- Posted 4 years ago