- Bonds, Clerk, Police IT Issues Roil Council MeetingPosted 1 week ago
- Water Main Break On MontrosePosted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Families Seek Leads In Nephew’s Murder As Reward GrowsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Paving Closes Streets On MondayPosted 1 month ago
- Attempted Armed Robbery At Fuel StopPosted 2 months ago
- Fire Guts Linden Avenue GaragePosted 2 months ago
- Water Main Break Affects Hemlock, LaurelPosted 3 months ago
- BOE Prez Faults Town Engineer For Field RumorsPosted 4 months ago
- Lower Linden Avenue Closing For ConstructionPosted 4 months ago
- Mt. Prospect Closed Southbound Until Sunday MorningPosted 4 months ago
What’s Open In Verona On Snow Day 6
Anthony Robert Salon is open and so is Four Paws Stay and Play. Artist Frame Gallery will be open at 11 a.m. Nellie & Bean will be open 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Verona Jazzercise is closed. But they will be open Saturday and Sunday. Dekko Verona will be open this afternoon, as will Verona Spine & Wellness Center, which will open at 3 p.m.
Starseed Yoga & Wellness is open, with some schedule changes. Check their Facebook page. Verona Yoga and Wellness Center has cancelled its 9:30 a.m. class but is optimistic about the evening schedule. Check its Website or Facebook page.
Kate’s Kreations is open, as is the Subway store at the intersection of Pompton and Bloomfield avenues and the PostNet next to Anthony Robert Salon. Olive That and More (a Verona-owned business in Montclair) is opening at noon.
And reader Audra Elliott reports that Mr Bruno’s was open Thursday, and she’s optimistic about today. Verona Inn was also open yesterday, so today is probably a safe bet.
Pinot’s Palette, a Verona-owned business in Montclair, is open but sold out for tonight. In Verona, Eutopia Beauty Studio is open and The Towne Scoop is open noon to 8 p.m. with chocolate-covered strawberries, heart-shaped ice cream cakes and buy-one-get-one free soft serve because, says Lorrie LaBruno, “everyone deserves a treat after yesterday”.
Main Street Cottage is open noon to 4 p.m. Hot Bagels – N – More is open until 3 p.m. Both Salugo Bistro and DiPaolo Bakery are open. Canine Designs is closed.
For more openings and closings, keep your eye on MyVeronaNJ.com’s Facebook page.
Get News Updates By Email
DMH2 Plan Heads To Final Meeting
The end may finally be in sight: DMH2 LLC,...
- Posted 8 hours ago
Volunteers Weed, Water New Peckman Plantings
The Verona Environmental Commission is giving a shout-out to...
- Posted 1 day ago
Lemonade With A Twist
True entrepreneurs are great at finding opportunity. So Amanda...
- Posted 1 day ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago