- Street Signs VandalizedPosted 1 day ago
- Verona Police Blotter: July 15 – July 22, 2016Posted 4 days ago
- Three File To Run For BOEPosted 4 days ago
- Verona Police Recruiting OfficersPosted 4 days ago
- Verona Police Blotter: July 8-15, 2016Posted 1 week ago
- Newark Man Arrested, Charged In Fatal Hit-And-RunPosted 2 weeks ago
- Claremont Construction Halt? Not ReallyPosted 3 weeks ago
- Town Opens Cooling CentersPosted 3 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: June 24 – July 1Posted 3 weeks ago
- Traffic Signs–And Common SensePosted 4 weeks ago
What’s Open In Verona On Snow Day 6
Anthony Robert Salon is open and so is Four Paws Stay and Play. Artist Frame Gallery will be open at 11 a.m. Nellie & Bean will be open 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Verona Jazzercise is closed. But they will be open Saturday and Sunday. Dekko Verona will be open this afternoon, as will Verona Spine & Wellness Center, which will open at 3 p.m.
Starseed Yoga & Wellness is open, with some schedule changes. Check their Facebook page. Verona Yoga and Wellness Center has cancelled its 9:30 a.m. class but is optimistic about the evening schedule. Check its Website or Facebook page.
Kate’s Kreations is open, as is the Subway store at the intersection of Pompton and Bloomfield avenues and the PostNet next to Anthony Robert Salon. Olive That and More (a Verona-owned business in Montclair) is opening at noon.
And reader Audra Elliott reports that Mr Bruno’s was open Thursday, and she’s optimistic about today. Verona Inn was also open yesterday, so today is probably a safe bet.
Pinot’s Palette, a Verona-owned business in Montclair, is open but sold out for tonight. In Verona, Eutopia Beauty Studio is open and The Towne Scoop is open noon to 8 p.m. with chocolate-covered strawberries, heart-shaped ice cream cakes and buy-one-get-one free soft serve because, says Lorrie LaBruno, “everyone deserves a treat after yesterday”.
Main Street Cottage is open noon to 4 p.m. Hot Bagels – N – More is open until 3 p.m. Both Salugo Bistro and DiPaolo Bakery are open. Canine Designs is closed.
For more openings and closings, keep your eye on MyVeronaNJ.com’s Facebook page.
Get News Updates By Email
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 5 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 6 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 4 years ago