- Police Complaint: No Solution YetPosted 2 weeks ago
- Police Complaint: Busted Tech, Town Manager IntimidationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tevlin Family Statement On Murder ArrestsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Arrests Made In Murder Of Veronans’ NephewPosted 3 weeks ago
- Subway Robber Gets 18+ YearsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Victim Of Fatal Fire IdentifiedPosted 1 month ago
- Fatal Fire On Essex Fells-Verona BorderPosted 1 month ago
- Bonds, Clerk, Police IT Issues Roil Council MeetingPosted 1 month ago
- Water Main Break On MontrosePosted 1 month ago
- Verona Families Seek Leads In Nephew’s Murder As Reward GrowsPosted 2 months ago
What’s Open In Verona On Snow Day 6
Anthony Robert Salon is open and so is Four Paws Stay and Play. Artist Frame Gallery will be open at 11 a.m. Nellie & Bean will be open 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Verona Jazzercise is closed. But they will be open Saturday and Sunday. Dekko Verona will be open this afternoon, as will Verona Spine & Wellness Center, which will open at 3 p.m.
Starseed Yoga & Wellness is open, with some schedule changes. Check their Facebook page. Verona Yoga and Wellness Center has cancelled its 9:30 a.m. class but is optimistic about the evening schedule. Check its Website or Facebook page.
Kate’s Kreations is open, as is the Subway store at the intersection of Pompton and Bloomfield avenues and the PostNet next to Anthony Robert Salon. Olive That and More (a Verona-owned business in Montclair) is opening at noon.
And reader Audra Elliott reports that Mr Bruno’s was open Thursday, and she’s optimistic about today. Verona Inn was also open yesterday, so today is probably a safe bet.
Pinot’s Palette, a Verona-owned business in Montclair, is open but sold out for tonight. In Verona, Eutopia Beauty Studio is open and The Towne Scoop is open noon to 8 p.m. with chocolate-covered strawberries, heart-shaped ice cream cakes and buy-one-get-one free soft serve because, says Lorrie LaBruno, “everyone deserves a treat after yesterday”.
Main Street Cottage is open noon to 4 p.m. Hot Bagels – N – More is open until 3 p.m. Both Salugo Bistro and DiPaolo Bakery are open. Canine Designs is closed.
For more openings and closings, keep your eye on MyVeronaNJ.com’s Facebook page.
Get News Updates By Email
Vocal Group Welcomes New Singers
Verona Voices kicks off preparations for the fall season...
- Posted 16 hours ago
Scott Chesney Gets His Wheels
Earlier this month, Scott Chesney started a GoFundMe campaign to...
- Posted 2 days ago
Harry “Moose” Zaepfel, 73
Mr. Harry E. “Moose” Zaepfel, 73, died on August...
- Posted 2 days ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago