- Veronans Join People’s Climate MarchPosted 6 hours ago
- Annin Pulls Loft PlanPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bloomfield Avenue Developer Loses AgainPosted 3 weeks ago
- Police Complaint: No Solution YetPosted 1 month ago
- Police Complaint: Busted Tech, Town Manager IntimidationPosted 1 month ago
- Tevlin Family Statement On Murder ArrestsPosted 2 months ago
- Arrests Made In Murder Of Veronans’ NephewPosted 2 months ago
- Subway Robber Gets 18+ YearsPosted 2 months ago
- Victim Of Fatal Fire IdentifiedPosted 2 months ago
- Fatal Fire On Essex Fells-Verona BorderPosted 2 months ago
Schools Closed Again: Snow Day 6
Forget what you were told last night: Verona’s schools are closed again today, Friday, February 14. So are the majority of schools in New Jersey, according to News12′s list.
The closing raises the prospect that Verona will need to take back a day from Spring Break. Friday was originally a vacation day, then changed to a half day (and then a full day with delayed opening) to give Verona an extra snow day after we used the four we had budgeted. Next Tuesday, February 18, is still scheduled to be a half day. If we hold onto it, we will still be short a snow day.
Get News Updates By Email
Verona Actor Brings Pearl Harbor To Life
Mark Simmons loves history and acting, and on Wednesday...
- Posted 3 hours ago
Veronans Join People’s Climate March
More than 400,000 people turned out in New York...
- Posted 6 hours ago
Thanks From Breast Cancer 5K
The “Sole-Stice Run for a Cure 5K” committee would like...
- Posted 8 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago