- Annin Pulls Loft PlanPosted 5 days ago
- Bloomfield Avenue Developer Loses AgainPosted 3 weeks ago
- Police Complaint: No Solution YetPosted 1 month ago
- Police Complaint: Busted Tech, Town Manager IntimidationPosted 1 month ago
- Tevlin Family Statement On Murder ArrestsPosted 1 month ago
- Arrests Made In Murder Of Veronans’ NephewPosted 1 month ago
- Subway Robber Gets 18+ YearsPosted 2 months ago
- Victim Of Fatal Fire IdentifiedPosted 2 months ago
- Fatal Fire On Essex Fells-Verona BorderPosted 2 months ago
- Bonds, Clerk, Police IT Issues Roil Council MeetingPosted 2 months ago
No School Thursday 2/13
In response to the winter storm on it’s way from the south to Verona, the Verona Board of Education has issued a snow day for February 13. All Verona public schools will be closed. The National Weather Service has us expecting a mix of snow, sleet and rain from late Wednesday night through to the early hours of Friday morning.
Depending on how long the storm lasts, and whether or not a delayed opening is necessary on Friday, it is still yet to be determined whether Friday will be a half day or a full day.
All Verona Recreation programs that would have been held prior to 5 p.m. Thursday are canceled. Evening programs are yet to be determined.
Get News Updates By Email
Cheerleaders Say Thanks
The Verona High School Cheerleaders had a car wash...
- Posted 12 hours ago
Verona Fire Department Uses Home For Training
Recently, in conjunction with the Essex Fells Fire Department,...
- Posted 13 hours ago
Brookdale Fall Festival Coming
Brookdale Avenue School will hold its annual Fall Festival...
- Posted 14 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago