- Fatal Fire On Essex Fells-Verona BorderPosted 21 hours ago
- Bonds, Clerk, Police IT Issues Roil Council MeetingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Water Main Break On MontrosePosted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Families Seek Leads In Nephew’s Murder As Reward GrowsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Paving Closes Streets On MondayPosted 1 month ago
- Attempted Armed Robbery At Fuel StopPosted 2 months ago
- Fire Guts Linden Avenue GaragePosted 3 months ago
- Water Main Break Affects Hemlock, LaurelPosted 3 months ago
- BOE Prez Faults Town Engineer For Field RumorsPosted 4 months ago
- Lower Linden Avenue Closing For ConstructionPosted 4 months ago
Futerman Takes Adoption Story To ‘Good Morning America’
Verona’s Samantha Futerman is going to be on Good Morning America on Tuesday around 8:15 a.m., and if you’ve been following the unusual story of her adoption from South Korea, you’re going to want to tune in, or set the DVR.
A year ago, Futerman was contacted by a young French woman who not only looked exactly like her, but had been born in Korea on the same day, in the same city. Since last March, Futerman and Anais Bordier have been trying to determine whether they are twin sisters adopted into families on different sides of the planet.
They have been working on a documentary, dubbed Twinsters, about their adoption journey and have been trying to raise $80,000 through Kickstarter, an online fundraising site, to finish it. They’ve got to hit their goal by Wednesday, February 19, and as of tonight they are at $59,894. They sent out an email tonight saying that their efforts caught the eye of Good Morning America co-anchor Josh Elliott, and he called them in for an interview.
If you want to pledge to finish the movie, you can do so here. Your pledge can be as little as $2 and your credit card isn’t charged until they hit their fundraising goal.
UPDATED: Here’s the video of the GMA segment.
Get News Updates By Email
Lisa Freschi Running For Board Of Education
Lisa Freschi, who has served on Verona’s public school...
- Posted 19 mins ago
Orange Crab Ice Cream
Keep reading– I promise there is no fish in...
- Posted 2 hours ago
Verona Rides New Wave Of Swimming
The Verona Pool is 25 meters from side to...
- Posted 15 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago