- BOE Prez Faults Town Engineer For Field RumorsPosted 1 week ago
- Lower Linden Avenue Closing For ConstructionPosted 1 week ago
- Mt. Prospect Closed Southbound Until Sunday MorningPosted 4 weeks ago
- Referendum Passes By Wide MarginPosted 1 month ago
- Schools Closed Again: Snow Day 6Posted 2 months ago
- Board Of Ed Approves Referendum, Goes To Voters March 11Posted 2 months ago
- Gov. Christie And The Flappy BirdsPosted 2 months ago
- Superior Court Reverses Ruling In Lawsuit Against BOEPosted 2 months ago
- BOE Backs Off Split ReferendumPosted 3 months ago
- Superintendent To Leave Verona For DenvillePosted 3 months ago
Juniors Say Thanks For Tricky Tray Support
On behalf of the Junior Woman’s Club of Verona, we would like to extend a sincere thank you to the local community for its support of our recent Super Kick-Off Party and Tricky Tray Auction.
We would also like to thank all those who attended the event for their support and congratulate the many attendees who went home with great prizes. We are very grateful to the local and national businesses that donated many wonderful prizes for this event. We are also very appreciative of the sponsors who donated food and beverages for the dinner.
Because of the support and enthusiastic response from our community, we will be able to continue our work assisting families in need, supporting our first responders, awarding scholarships to our students, caring for our senior citizens, filling gaps in our school budget with grants and supplies, and supporting a variety of local, national and international humanitarian organizations.
Thank you! We feel very fortunate to be part of a town that is so supportive of our efforts.
Christine McGrath and Carrie Naulty
Junior Woman’s Club of Verona
Get News Updates By Email
Registration Opens For Zumba Class
The Verona Recreation Department has opened registration for a...
- Posted 4 hours ago
Verona Park Boathouse To Get Major Makeover
Essex County Executive Joseph N. DiVincenzo, Jr. said today...
- Posted 22 hours ago
Parenting Pre-Teens And Teens
If you have a teenager do you feel confused...
- Posted 1 day ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 3 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 1 year ago