- Verona Business Owner Killed In Hit And RunPosted 2 days ago
- Verona Police Blotter: June 3-10Posted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: May 27-June 3Posted 3 weeks ago
- Verona Votes For Clinton, TrumpPosted 3 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: May 20-27Posted 4 weeks ago
- Coyote AlertPosted 1 month ago
- Verona Police Blotter: May 13-20Posted 1 month ago
- Surveillance Camera Helps Police Nab Burglary SuspectPosted 1 month ago
- Sampson Drive Closing For Field WorkPosted 1 month ago
- Verona Police Blotter: May 6-13Posted 1 month ago
Snow Sculptures, Verona-Style
Verona got a good eight inches of packing snow on Monday, and, with schools closed, lots of it was immediately turned into snowmen, or in the case of Abby Petruzzi and Monica Egnezzo above, a snow family.
while the Cerle family piled up a tribute to O’Neil’s, which served its last food and drink on Super Bowl Sunday. The restaurant’s liquor license was transferred to a new venture, Macari Spirits, at the Town Council meeting on Monday night.
Get News Updates By Email
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 5 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 6 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 4 years ago