- Justice For Alex Teves, Colorado Shooting VictimPosted 2 weeks ago
- Martin Resigns, Stern Named Interim ManagerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Resident Killed In Reservation AccidentPosted 3 weeks ago
- Indictment In Tevlin MurderPosted 4 weeks ago
- Ryan, Nochimson Lead New Town CouncilPosted 4 weeks ago
- Police Need Help Solving TheftPosted 2 months ago
- Upper Linden Avenue Closed For ConstructionPosted 2 months ago
- Two Arrested In Area BurglariesPosted 2 months ago
- Burglary On AfterglowPosted 2 months ago
- Attempted Break In On WoodlandPosted 2 months ago
Snow Sculptures, Verona-Style
Verona got a good eight inches of packing snow on Monday, and, with schools closed, lots of it was immediately turned into snowmen, or in the case of Abby Petruzzi and Monica Egnezzo above, a snow family.
while the Cerle family piled up a tribute to O’Neil’s, which served its last food and drink on Super Bowl Sunday. The restaurant’s liquor license was transferred to a new venture, Macari Spirits, at the Town Council meeting on Monday night.
Get News Updates By Email
BOE Alters VHS Field Plan
When Verona voters overwhelmingly approved the public school referendum...
- Posted 3 hours ago
Three Candidates Vie For 2 BOE Seats
John Quattrocchi is running for a fifth term on...
- Posted 5 hours ago
Marine’s Backpack Charity Gets Supporter
American Spraytech, a Branchburg, N.J.-based manufacturer of consumer products,...
- Posted 10 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 4 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 5 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 3 years ago