- Indictment In Tevlin MurderPosted 4 hours ago
- Ryan, Nochimson Lead New Town CouncilPosted 2 days ago
- Police Need Help Solving TheftPosted 4 weeks ago
- Upper Linden Avenue Closed For ConstructionPosted 1 month ago
- Two Arrested In Area BurglariesPosted 1 month ago
- Burglary On AfterglowPosted 1 month ago
- Attempted Break In On WoodlandPosted 1 month ago
- Home Invasion UpdatePosted 2 months ago
- Senior Citizen Assaulted In Home InvasionPosted 2 months ago
- ‘Star Wars’ Invades VeronaPosted 2 months ago
Snow Sculptures, Verona-Style
Verona got a good eight inches of packing snow on Monday, and, with schools closed, lots of it was immediately turned into snowmen, or in the case of Abby Petruzzi and Monica Egnezzo above, a snow family.
while the Cerle family piled up a tribute to O’Neil’s, which served its last food and drink on Super Bowl Sunday. The restaurant’s liquor license was transferred to a new venture, Macari Spirits, at the Town Council meeting on Monday night.
Get News Updates By Email
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 4 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 5 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 3 years ago