- Bloomfield Avenue Developer Loses AgainPosted 4 days ago
- Police Complaint: No Solution YetPosted 3 weeks ago
- Police Complaint: Busted Tech, Town Manager IntimidationPosted 3 weeks ago
- Tevlin Family Statement On Murder ArrestsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Arrests Made In Murder Of Veronans’ NephewPosted 4 weeks ago
- Subway Robber Gets 18+ YearsPosted 1 month ago
- Victim Of Fatal Fire IdentifiedPosted 1 month ago
- Fatal Fire On Essex Fells-Verona BorderPosted 1 month ago
- Bonds, Clerk, Police IT Issues Roil Council MeetingPosted 2 months ago
- Water Main Break On MontrosePosted 2 months ago
Calabrese Joins UNICO
We are pleased to announce our newest member to Verona UNICO, Carlo Calabrese. Sworn in by our President Anthony Nigro, Carlo joins us to help promote UNICO and our dedication to our Italian Heritage, America and our community, Verona.
Verona UNICO is a local chapter of UNICO National, the largest Italian-American service and charitable organization in America, with over 120 local chapters in 21 states. Founded in 1922, UNICO National is dedicated to celebrating and defending Italian heritage while supporting charitable causes such as cancer research, Cooley’s anemia, mental health, granting of scholarships to deserving young people and many other causes, locally and nationally. New members are always welcome and membership applications will be available at our March 23 Heritage Day event.
For more information or if you are interested in joining, please call our Membership Chairman Frank DiRocco at 973-239-9332 or email him at email@example.com. You can also view our website which is under construction at www.veronaunico.net.
Get News Updates By Email
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago