- Verona Police Blotter: July 15 – July 22, 2016Posted 2 days ago
- Three File To Run For BOEPosted 2 days ago
- Verona Police Recruiting OfficersPosted 2 days ago
- Verona Police Blotter: July 8-15, 2016Posted 1 week ago
- Newark Man Arrested, Charged In Fatal Hit-And-RunPosted 2 weeks ago
- Claremont Construction Halt? Not ReallyPosted 3 weeks ago
- Town Opens Cooling CentersPosted 3 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: June 24 – July 1Posted 3 weeks ago
- Traffic Signs–And Common SensePosted 4 weeks ago
- Police Seek Witnesses To Fatal Hit-And-RunPosted 4 weeks ago
Calabrese Joins UNICO
We are pleased to announce our newest member to Verona UNICO, Carlo Calabrese. Sworn in by our President Anthony Nigro, Carlo joins us to help promote UNICO and our dedication to our Italian Heritage, America and our community, Verona.
Verona UNICO is a local chapter of UNICO National, the largest Italian-American service and charitable organization in America, with over 120 local chapters in 21 states. Founded in 1922, UNICO National is dedicated to celebrating and defending Italian heritage while supporting charitable causes such as cancer research, Cooley’s anemia, mental health, granting of scholarships to deserving young people and many other causes, locally and nationally. New members are always welcome and membership applications will be available at our March 23 Heritage Day event.
For more information or if you are interested in joining, please call our Membership Chairman Frank DiRocco at 973-239-9332 or email him at [email protected] You can also view our website which is under construction at www.veronaunico.net.
Get News Updates By Email
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 5 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 6 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 4 years ago