- Softball Field VandalizedPosted 3 days ago
- Veronans Join People’s Climate MarchPosted 1 week ago
- Annin Pulls Loft PlanPosted 3 weeks ago
- Bloomfield Avenue Developer Loses AgainPosted 1 month ago
- Police Complaint: No Solution YetPosted 2 months ago
- Police Complaint: Busted Tech, Town Manager IntimidationPosted 2 months ago
- Tevlin Family Statement On Murder ArrestsPosted 2 months ago
- Arrests Made In Murder Of Veronans’ NephewPosted 2 months ago
- Subway Robber Gets 18+ YearsPosted 2 months ago
- Victim Of Fatal Fire IdentifiedPosted 2 months ago
Snow Day Monday
According to the National Weather Service, a winter storm warning remains in effect until 7 p.m. tonight. It says to expect heavy snow and freezing rain all the way into Tuesday night and into Wednesday. Snow accumulation could be 5 to 8 inches today, with visibilities of a quarter mile or less.
This is the last of the 4 snow days that the BOE had built into the schedule. Anything else has to come off Spring break.
No word yet on whether the Town Council meeting that is on the calendar for tonight is on or off. The last meeting was canceled by the snow.
Also no word yet on whether the boys varsity basketball game against Bloomfield Tech will be happening. Both the basketball game and the Verona-Glen Ridge hockey team match against Montclair have been scrapped for today.
Get News Updates By Email
VHS Honors More AP Scholars As Enrollment Grows
Verona High School honored its AP scholars last week...
- Posted 11 hours ago
Superintendent Addresses Field Vandalism
Verona Superintendent of Schools Rui Dionisio sent us this...
- Posted 21 hours ago
Michael Frey, 95
Mr. Michael Frey, 95, died on September 28, 2014...
- Posted 1 day ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago