- Street Signs VandalizedPosted 12 hours ago
- Verona Police Blotter: July 15 – July 22, 2016Posted 3 days ago
- Three File To Run For BOEPosted 3 days ago
- Verona Police Recruiting OfficersPosted 4 days ago
- Verona Police Blotter: July 8-15, 2016Posted 1 week ago
- Newark Man Arrested, Charged In Fatal Hit-And-RunPosted 2 weeks ago
- Claremont Construction Halt? Not ReallyPosted 3 weeks ago
- Town Opens Cooling CentersPosted 3 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: June 24 – July 1Posted 3 weeks ago
- Traffic Signs–And Common SensePosted 4 weeks ago
Public Schools Publish 2014-2015 Calendar
School starts on Thursday, September 4, 2014 and there’s the usual mess of half days in November. Christmas break begins with a half day on Tuesday, December 23 and runs all the way to Monday January 5, 2015.
We’ll have a shortened Winter break again, running from Friday, February 13, 2015, to Tuesday, February 17. Spring break will again be the next to last week in April, from 20 to 24.
The last day of school will be Friday, June 19, 2015, with graduation for the class of 2015 that evening.
You can view the full calendar here.
Get News Updates By Email
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 5 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 6 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 4 years ago