- Justice For Alex Teves, Colorado Shooting VictimPosted 3 weeks ago
- Martin Resigns, Stern Named Interim ManagerPosted 3 weeks ago
- Verona Resident Killed In Reservation AccidentPosted 3 weeks ago
- Indictment In Tevlin MurderPosted 1 month ago
- Ryan, Nochimson Lead New Town CouncilPosted 1 month ago
- Police Need Help Solving TheftPosted 2 months ago
- Upper Linden Avenue Closed For ConstructionPosted 2 months ago
- Two Arrested In Area BurglariesPosted 2 months ago
- Burglary On AfterglowPosted 2 months ago
- Attempted Break In On WoodlandPosted 2 months ago
Public Schools Publish 2014-2015 Calendar
School starts on Thursday, September 4, 2014 and there’s the usual mess of half days in November. Christmas break begins with a half day on Tuesday, December 23 and runs all the way to Monday January 5, 2015.
We’ll have a shortened Winter break again, running from Friday, February 13, 2015, to Tuesday, February 17. Spring break will again be the next to last week in April, from 20 to 24.
The last day of school will be Friday, June 19, 2015, with graduation for the class of 2015 that evening.
You can view the full calendar here.
Get News Updates By Email
First Presbyterian Choir Celebrates Christmas In July
The temperatures outside might have been nearing the triple...
- Posted 7 hours ago
5th Downers Host Golf Outing
The Verona 5th Downers are hosting the first ever...
- Posted 8 hours ago
OLL Sets Dates For Oktoberfest, Kinderfest
Our Lady of the Lake, located at 32 Lakeside...
- Posted 9 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 4 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 5 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 3 years ago