- Fairview Driver Totals Super’s CarPosted 13 hours ago
- NJ Eyes Virtual Snow DaysPosted 3 days ago
- Dodd Terrace Residents Complain About MusicPosted 1 week ago
- Top Stories For September 2014Posted 2 weeks ago
- PBA, Town Talk Tech But No SolutionPosted 4 weeks ago
- Veronan Named NJ Teacher Of The YearPosted 4 weeks ago
- Gas Station Murder Case To Be RetriedPosted 4 weeks ago
- Softball Field VandalizedPosted 1 month ago
- Veronans Join People’s Climate MarchPosted 1 month ago
- Top Stories For August 2014Posted 2 months ago
Evelyn P. McCullough, First Presbyterian Parishioner
Mrs. Evelyn P. McCullough died on Thursday, January 30, 2014 in Glen Ridge. Visiting will be in the Prout Funeral Home
370 Bloomfield Avenue, Verona on Tuesday from 4 to 6 p.m., with a funeral service to be held at 6 p.m.
Born in Dundee, Scotland, Mrs. McCullough came to the U.S. in 1923 and has lived in Verona since 1927.
She was an IBM operator for NJ Bell Telephone in Newark.
Active in the First Presbyterian Church of Verona, Mrs. McCullough served as a deacon, Sunday School teacher, was a member of the handbell choir and the United Presbyterian Women. She was also a member of the Order of the Eastern Star.
Mrs. McCullough was predeceased by her husband, John McCullough and her sister Dorothy Donald. She is survived by nieces and nephews.
Get News Updates By Email
Fairview Driver Totals Super’s Car
A motorist on Fairview Avenue sideswiped a car belonging...
- Posted 13 hours ago
Eagles Tie Caldwell, Eye Playoffs
Last Sunday the two top teams from each division...
- Posted 16 hours ago
Cub Scouts Collect Candy For Troops
If your goblins get an excess of Halloween candy...
- Posted 1 day ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago