- Dodd Terrace Residents Complain About MusicPosted 12 hours ago
- PBA, Town Talk Tech But No SolutionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Veronan Named NJ Teacher Of The YearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Gas Station Murder Case To Be RetriedPosted 3 weeks ago
- Softball Field VandalizedPosted 3 weeks ago
- Veronans Join People’s Climate MarchPosted 1 month ago
- Annin Pulls Loft PlanPosted 1 month ago
- Bloomfield Avenue Developer Loses AgainPosted 2 months ago
- Police Complaint: No Solution YetPosted 2 months ago
- Police Complaint: Busted Tech, Town Manager IntimidationPosted 2 months ago
Evelyn P. McCullough, First Presbyterian Parishioner
Mrs. Evelyn P. McCullough died on Thursday, January 30, 2014 in Glen Ridge. Visiting will be in the Prout Funeral Home
370 Bloomfield Avenue, Verona on Tuesday from 4 to 6 p.m., with a funeral service to be held at 6 p.m.
Born in Dundee, Scotland, Mrs. McCullough came to the U.S. in 1923 and has lived in Verona since 1927.
She was an IBM operator for NJ Bell Telephone in Newark.
Active in the First Presbyterian Church of Verona, Mrs. McCullough served as a deacon, Sunday School teacher, was a member of the handbell choir and the United Presbyterian Women. She was also a member of the Order of the Eastern Star.
Mrs. McCullough was predeceased by her husband, John McCullough and her sister Dorothy Donald. She is survived by nieces and nephews.
Get News Updates By Email
Dodd Terrace Residents Complain About Music
Barbara Bochese, a resident of Dodd Terrace and one...
- Posted 12 hours ago
Waterman Breaks Volleyball Kill Record
Carly Waterman is only a freshman, but she already...
- Posted 17 hours ago
Smithereens, Defending Champions Headline Concert For Murdered Student
The 1980s rock band The Smithereens and The Defending...
- Posted 18 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago