- Victim Of Fatal Fire IdentifiedPosted 17 hours ago
- Fatal Fire On Essex Fells-Verona BorderPosted 2 days ago
- Bonds, Clerk, Police IT Issues Roil Council MeetingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Water Main Break On MontrosePosted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Families Seek Leads In Nephew’s Murder As Reward GrowsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Paving Closes Streets On MondayPosted 1 month ago
- Attempted Armed Robbery At Fuel StopPosted 2 months ago
- Fire Guts Linden Avenue GaragePosted 3 months ago
- Water Main Break Affects Hemlock, LaurelPosted 3 months ago
- BOE Prez Faults Town Engineer For Field RumorsPosted 4 months ago
Evelyn P. McCullough, First Presbyterian Parishioner
Mrs. Evelyn P. McCullough died on Thursday, January 30, 2014 in Glen Ridge. Visiting will be in the Prout Funeral Home
370 Bloomfield Avenue, Verona on Tuesday from 4 to 6 p.m., with a funeral service to be held at 6 p.m.
Born in Dundee, Scotland, Mrs. McCullough came to the U.S. in 1923 and has lived in Verona since 1927.
She was an IBM operator for NJ Bell Telephone in Newark.
Active in the First Presbyterian Church of Verona, Mrs. McCullough served as a deacon, Sunday School teacher, was a member of the handbell choir and the United Presbyterian Women. She was also a member of the Order of the Eastern Star.
Mrs. McCullough was predeceased by her husband, John McCullough and her sister Dorothy Donald. She is survived by nieces and nephews.
Get News Updates By Email
Summer Reading Inspires Lemonade Stand
As a culminating activity to their reading of Jacqueline...
- Posted 42 mins ago
Investors Bank To Again Lead YMCA Gala
Jo Ann Short, president/CEO of the YMCA of Montclair,...
- Posted 2 hours ago
Victim Of Fatal Fire Identified
The Essex County Prosecutor’s Office has released a statement...
- Posted 17 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago