- BOE Prez Faults Town Engineer For Field RumorsPosted 1 week ago
- Lower Linden Avenue Closing For ConstructionPosted 1 week ago
- Mt. Prospect Closed Southbound Until Sunday MorningPosted 4 weeks ago
- Referendum Passes By Wide MarginPosted 1 month ago
- Schools Closed Again: Snow Day 6Posted 2 months ago
- Board Of Ed Approves Referendum, Goes To Voters March 11Posted 2 months ago
- Gov. Christie And The Flappy BirdsPosted 2 months ago
- Superior Court Reverses Ruling In Lawsuit Against BOEPosted 2 months ago
- BOE Backs Off Split ReferendumPosted 3 months ago
- Superintendent To Leave Verona For DenvillePosted 3 months ago
Michael A. Bartolo, 85
A Funeral Mass will be offered in Our Lady of the Lake Church, Verona on Saturday, February 1 at 10 a.m.
Visiting in the Prout Funeral Home, 370 Bloomfield Avenue, Verona on Friday from 3:30 to 7:30 p.m.
Born in Montclair, Mr. Bartolo grew up and lived most of his life in Verona prior to moving to East Hanover.
He was the owner of Green Acres Luncheonette in Verona and formerly a partner in the Verona Inn and then continued as the director of food service for Fairfield University and Seton Hall University. He retired as the director of food service for Wes Ray LLC in Morristown.
Mr. Bartolo was an usher at Our Lady of the Lake Church and formerly a member of the Verona Fire Department.
He is the husband of Helen Bartolo, the father of Liz Bartolo and Susan Bartolo and the brother of Frank Bartolo and Rosalie Stritter.
He is also survived by his stepchildren, Jeffrey Querques, Helen Williams, Tracy Stern and grandchildren, Kara, Jimmy, Alexis, Sara, Tracy, Samantha, Adam, Daniel, Noah, Olivia & Will. He was predeceased by John Querques.
In lieu of flowers, donations to the Verona Rescue Squad would be appreciated.
Get News Updates By Email
Registration Opens For Zumba Class
The Verona Recreation Department has opened registration for a...
- Posted 16 hours ago
Verona Park Boathouse To Get Major Makeover
Essex County Executive Joseph N. DiVincenzo, Jr. said today...
- Posted 1 day ago
Parenting Pre-Teens And Teens
If you have a teenager do you feel confused...
- Posted 2 days ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 3 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 1 year ago