- Police Need Help Solving TheftPosted 3 weeks ago
- Upper Linden Avenue Closed For ConstructionPosted 1 month ago
- Two Arrested In Area BurglariesPosted 1 month ago
- Burglary On AfterglowPosted 1 month ago
- Attempted Break In On WoodlandPosted 1 month ago
- Home Invasion UpdatePosted 2 months ago
- Senior Citizen Assaulted In Home InvasionPosted 2 months ago
- ‘Star Wars’ Invades VeronaPosted 2 months ago
- Car, Van Collide At Lakeside DeliPosted 2 months ago
- Suspicious Male At PreschoolPosted 3 months ago
Michael A. Bartolo, 85
A Funeral Mass will be offered in Our Lady of the Lake Church, Verona on Saturday, February 1 at 10 a.m.
Visiting in the Prout Funeral Home, 370 Bloomfield Avenue, Verona on Friday from 3:30 to 7:30 p.m.
Born in Montclair, Mr. Bartolo grew up and lived most of his life in Verona prior to moving to East Hanover.
He was the owner of Green Acres Luncheonette in Verona and formerly a partner in the Verona Inn and then continued as the director of food service for Fairfield University and Seton Hall University. He retired as the director of food service for Wes Ray LLC in Morristown.
Mr. Bartolo was an usher at Our Lady of the Lake Church and formerly a member of the Verona Fire Department.
He is the husband of Helen Bartolo, the father of Liz Bartolo and Susan Bartolo and the brother of Frank Bartolo and Rosalie Stritter.
He is also survived by his stepchildren, Jeffrey Querques, Helen Williams, Tracy Stern and grandchildren, Kara, Jimmy, Alexis, Sara, Tracy, Samantha, Adam, Daniel, Noah, Olivia & Will. He was predeceased by John Querques.
In lieu of flowers, donations to the Verona Rescue Squad would be appreciated.
Get News Updates By Email
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 4 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 5 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 3 years ago