- NJ Eyes Virtual Snow DaysPosted 2 days ago
- Dodd Terrace Residents Complain About MusicPosted 1 week ago
- Top Stories For September 2014Posted 2 weeks ago
- PBA, Town Talk Tech But No SolutionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Veronan Named NJ Teacher Of The YearPosted 4 weeks ago
- Gas Station Murder Case To Be RetriedPosted 4 weeks ago
- Softball Field VandalizedPosted 1 month ago
- Veronans Join People’s Climate MarchPosted 1 month ago
- Top Stories For August 2014Posted 2 months ago
- Annin Pulls Loft PlanPosted 2 months ago
HBW Principal Warns On Traffic Tickets
“It is imperative for the safety of our students and teachers that you do NOT use the parking lot behind the cafeteria (off of Gould) for drop off or pick up,” McNeal wrote. “This parking lot is for staff only and is clearly marked as such. We have had collisions and some of our students have been put in harm’s way. Additionally, when you drop off or pick up from that parking lot, you delay traffic. ”
She also cautioned drivers on where they park to wait. “Please be advised that when you pick up your children up from the front or the Terry’s lot, you may not park in areas that are not parking spots. Do not park along the back of the school. Do not double park. You create a danger to the students when you do not follow parking/pickup guidelines. I have asked the Verona Police to assist after school and issue tickets to anyone who is parked illegally.”
Get News Updates By Email
Cub Scouts Collect Candy For Troops
If your goblins get an excess of Halloween candy...
- Posted 18 hours ago
New Business: Success Street
Many Verona parents know how to coach a child...
- Posted 23 hours ago
Red Devils Scare Up Halloween Tourney Win
The Verona Red Devils went 1-1 at the Mt....
- Posted 1 day ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago