- Three File To Run For BOEPosted 7 hours ago
- Verona Police Recruiting OfficersPosted 9 hours ago
- Verona Police Blotter: July 8-15, 2016Posted 6 days ago
- Newark Man Arrested, Charged In Fatal Hit-And-RunPosted 2 weeks ago
- Claremont Construction Halt? Not ReallyPosted 3 weeks ago
- Town Opens Cooling CentersPosted 3 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: June 24 – July 1Posted 3 weeks ago
- Traffic Signs–And Common SensePosted 4 weeks ago
- Police Seek Witnesses To Fatal Hit-And-RunPosted 4 weeks ago
- Verona Business Owner Killed In Hit And RunPosted 1 month ago
No Skating Yet On Verona Park Lake
So we called up Essex County, which runs the park, to ask. And the short answer is, not yet.
The general rules are that the temperature has to be below freezing for seven to 10 days, black ice has to be present and the ice has to be at least four inches thick.
Skating might not be far off, though. According to the National Weather Service, the latest round of below-freezing temps started on January 21 and is expected to continue through January 30. As soon as we hear the ice is open, we’ll let you know.
Get News Updates By Email
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 5 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 6 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 4 years ago