- Dodd Terrace Residents Complain About MusicPosted 3 days ago
- Top Stories For September 2014Posted 1 week ago
- PBA, Town Talk Tech But No SolutionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Veronan Named NJ Teacher Of The YearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Gas Station Murder Case To Be RetriedPosted 3 weeks ago
- Softball Field VandalizedPosted 4 weeks ago
- Veronans Join People’s Climate MarchPosted 1 month ago
- Top Stories For August 2014Posted 1 month ago
- Annin Pulls Loft PlanPosted 1 month ago
- Bloomfield Avenue Developer Loses AgainPosted 2 months ago
No Skating Yet On Verona Park Lake
So we called up Essex County, which runs the park, to ask. And the short answer is, not yet.
The general rules are that the temperature has to be below freezing for seven to 10 days, black ice has to be present and the ice has to be at least four inches thick.
Skating might not be far off, though. According to the National Weather Service, the latest round of below-freezing temps started on January 21 and is expected to continue through January 30. As soon as we hear the ice is open, we’ll let you know.
Get News Updates By Email
Juniors Say Thanks For Hunger Week Success
To the editor: Verona Fights Hunger Week, coordinated by...
- Posted 2 mins ago
Explore Jewish Prayer At Beth Ahm
Congregation Beth Ahm will be presenting an exciting new...
- Posted 28 mins ago
7 Bedrooms, Anyone?
Let’s face it: When many people think of a...
- Posted 4 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago