- Multi-Vehicle Crash Snarls AvenuePosted 2 days ago
- Top Stories For October 2014Posted 5 days ago
- Fire Damages Gerdes Avenue HomePosted 6 days ago
- School Field Foes Force Full Project ReviewPosted 1 week ago
- Town, PBA Reach Agreement On Police TechPosted 1 week ago
- Possible Break In Gas Station Murder TrialPosted 1 week ago
- Water Main Break Closes MontrosePosted 2 weeks ago
- Fairview Driver Totals Super’s CarPosted 3 weeks ago
- NJ Eyes Virtual Snow DaysPosted 3 weeks ago
- Dodd Terrace Residents Complain About MusicPosted 1 month ago
Beth Ahm Talmud Class Starts Sunday
The class will be an introduction to and an exploration of the wide breadth of topics covered in the unique collection of books known as the Talmud (ancient writings that form the basis of Jewish law and custom), with lively discussion all the way through. No previous experience in Hebrew or Talmudic study is necessary. All texts will be in English. Each class may be taken as a stand-alone class or as a series.
The class will meet from 10 to 11 a.m. on Sundays January 26 and February 2, with more dates to follow. Coffee and doughnuts will be served prior to the class. Pre-registration would be appreciated but is not necessary.
The class will take place at Congregation Beth Ahm, located at 56 Grove Ave in Verona. For more information, contact the synagogue office at 973-239-0754 or [email protected]
Get News Updates By Email
Church Lady Gets A Facelift
For decades, the house at 46 Montrose Avenue had...
- Posted 3 hours ago
DeCozen Joins Verona Fair In The Square
DeCozen Chrysler Jeep Dodge has joined Verona’s Mayor and...
- Posted 4 hours ago
Send A Letter To Santa
The Junior Woman’s Club of Verona invites all local...
- Posted 1 day ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago