- Verona Police Blotter: July 8-15, 2016Posted 3 days ago
- Newark Man Arrested, Charged In Fatal Hit-And-RunPosted 1 week ago
- Claremont Construction Halt? Not ReallyPosted 2 weeks ago
- Town Opens Cooling CentersPosted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: June 24 – July 1Posted 2 weeks ago
- Traffic Signs–And Common SensePosted 3 weeks ago
- Police Seek Witnesses To Fatal Hit-And-RunPosted 3 weeks ago
- Verona Business Owner Killed In Hit And RunPosted 4 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: June 3-10Posted 1 month ago
- Verona Police Blotter: May 27-June 3Posted 1 month ago
Help Samantha Futerman Finish Her Movie
They made plans to create a documentary, dubbed Twinsters, that would follow them as they progressed from Skype chats to meeting in person and taking the DNA test that could confirm that they are twins. They used Kickstarter, an online fundraising tool, to get seed money, but now need to raise a bit more to finish the work.
Once again they are using Kickstarter, this time to raise $80,000 by Wednesday, February 19. You can pledge as little as $2 or as much as you’d like, with different rewards from Futerman and Bordier along the way. As with the previous campaign, if the young women don’t reach their goal, the money pledged is refunded. If you want to pledge, you can do so here.
They’ve created this trailer to give you an idea of what’s going to be in the final movie:
Get News Updates By Email
Open Houses To Beat The Heat
You might not feel like moving from the fan...
- Posted 12 hours ago
Verona’s Business Landmarks
Recently a friend posted a photo online of Pal’s...
- Posted 1 day ago
Registration Open For UNICO 5K
The Verona chapter of UNICO National, the Italian-American service...
- Posted 1 day ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 5 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 6 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 4 years ago