- Two Arrested In Area BurglariesPosted 5 days ago
- Burglary On AfterglowPosted 6 days ago
- Attempted Break In On WoodlandPosted 1 week ago
- Home Invasion UpdatePosted 2 weeks ago
- Senior Citizen Assaulted In Home InvasionPosted 2 weeks ago
- ‘Star Wars’ Invades VeronaPosted 3 weeks ago
- Car, Van Collide At Lakeside DeliPosted 1 month ago
- Suspicious Male At PreschoolPosted 2 months ago
- Manhole Explosions Close Bloomfield AvenuePosted 3 months ago
- Snow Closes Schools, Postpones Musical, PlayoffsPosted 3 months ago
Help Samantha Futerman Finish Her Movie
They made plans to create a documentary, dubbed Twinsters, that would follow them as they progressed from Skype chats to meeting in person and taking the DNA test that could confirm that they are twins. They used Kickstarter, an online fundraising tool, to get seed money, but now need to raise a bit more to finish the work.
Once again they are using Kickstarter, this time to raise $80,000 by Wednesday, February 19. You can pledge as little as $2 or as much as you’d like, with different rewards from Futerman and Bordier along the way. As with the previous campaign, if the young women don’t reach their goal, the money pledged is refunded. If you want to pledge, you can do so here.
They’ve created this trailer to give you an idea of what’s going to be in the final movie:
Get News Updates By Email
Verona United Holding Tryouts for 2015 Season
Verona United Soccer Club invites current kindergarten through seventh grade students...
- Posted 5 hours ago
‘Green’ Fair Coming This Saturday
If you’ve always wanted to be a better friend...
- Posted 19 hours ago
Freund To Be New Principal At Laning
At its Tuesday, May 26, meeting the Verona Board...
- Posted 1 day ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 4 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 3 years ago