- Snow Day 2: Verona Public Schools ClosedPosted 4 weeks ago
- Superintendent Warns About DriverPosted 4 weeks ago
- Parking, Trash Changes During Snow StormPosted 1 month ago
- Early School Dismissal Called For MondayPosted 1 month ago
- Vandalism At HBWPosted 2 months ago
- MyVeronaNJ.com’s Top Stories For 2014Posted 2 months ago
- Top Stories For December 2014Posted 2 months ago
- Person Of The Year 2014: Maureen TracyPosted 2 months ago
- Mistrial Again In Pritchard Murder CasePosted 2 months ago
- Top Stories For November 2014Posted 2 months ago
Help Samantha Futerman Finish Her Movie
They made plans to create a documentary, dubbed Twinsters, that would follow them as they progressed from Skype chats to meeting in person and taking the DNA test that could confirm that they are twins. They used Kickstarter, an online fundraising tool, to get seed money, but now need to raise a bit more to finish the work.
Once again they are using Kickstarter, this time to raise $80,000 by Wednesday, February 19. You can pledge as little as $2 or as much as you’d like, with different rewards from Futerman and Bordier along the way. As with the previous campaign, if the young women don’t reach their goal, the money pledged is refunded. If you want to pledge, you can do so here.
They’ve created this trailer to give you an idea of what’s going to be in the final movie:
Get News Updates By Email
Should Town Hall Keep All The PILOT Money?
Prev1 of 4Next Town trucks plow school lots. Town...
- Posted 10 hours ago
‘Legally Blonde’ At VHS March 5-7
Verona High School’s Spotlight Players will present Legally Blonde:...
- Posted 14 hours ago
Social Skills Workshop This Thursday
On Thursday, March 5, there is going to be...
- Posted 1 day ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 4 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago