- Why PSE&G Is Working On Park AvenuePosted 3 days ago
- Man Arrested For Sexual AssaultPosted 4 weeks ago
- Justice For Alex Teves, Colorado Shooting VictimPosted 2 months ago
- Martin Resigns, Stern Named Interim ManagerPosted 2 months ago
- Verona Resident Killed In Reservation AccidentPosted 2 months ago
- Indictment In Tevlin MurderPosted 2 months ago
- Ryan, Nochimson Lead New Town CouncilPosted 2 months ago
- Police Need Help Solving TheftPosted 3 months ago
- Upper Linden Avenue Closed For ConstructionPosted 3 months ago
- Two Arrested In Area BurglariesPosted 4 months ago
Help Samantha Futerman Finish Her Movie
They made plans to create a documentary, dubbed Twinsters, that would follow them as they progressed from Skype chats to meeting in person and taking the DNA test that could confirm that they are twins. They used Kickstarter, an online fundraising tool, to get seed money, but now need to raise a bit more to finish the work.
Once again they are using Kickstarter, this time to raise $80,000 by Wednesday, February 19. You can pledge as little as $2 or as much as you’d like, with different rewards from Futerman and Bordier along the way. As with the previous campaign, if the young women don’t reach their goal, the money pledged is refunded. If you want to pledge, you can do so here.
They’ve created this trailer to give you an idea of what’s going to be in the final movie:
Get News Updates By Email
Joseph M. Pirrello, Former VHS Principal
Mr. Joseph M. Pirrello, 80, died on Wednesday, September...
- Posted 1 day ago
Register Soon For UNICO’s Labor Day 5K
If you intend to run in the 33rd annual...
- Posted 3 days ago
Surfing When You Can’t Stand
Scott Chesney says he never learned to “surf on...
- Posted 3 days ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 4 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 5 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 3 years ago