- NJ Eyes Virtual Snow DaysPosted 1 day ago
- Dodd Terrace Residents Complain About MusicPosted 1 week ago
- Top Stories For September 2014Posted 2 weeks ago
- PBA, Town Talk Tech But No SolutionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Veronan Named NJ Teacher Of The YearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Gas Station Murder Case To Be RetriedPosted 4 weeks ago
- Softball Field VandalizedPosted 1 month ago
- Veronans Join People’s Climate MarchPosted 1 month ago
- Top Stories For August 2014Posted 2 months ago
- Annin Pulls Loft PlanPosted 2 months ago
Win, Loss For Basketball Teams
Brielle Cummings led the scoring for the girls with 18 points, while Julie Rosenberg, honored this past week by the Verona Sports Boosters as Senior Athlete of the Week, had 10 points and five rebounds. Caroline Kirnan, a sophomore, was tops in rebounds with six. The record for the girls team, which was coming off a narrow loss to Arts High School on Thursday, now stands at 5-4.
The boys basketball team, meanwhile was riding high after Alex Kaslander’s 1,000-point milestone on Tuesday and a 51-45 defeat of Newark Central, but it wasn’t enough to power them past Orange High School. Kaslander was kept to just 14 points in the 42-34 loss, while Frank Ferrari had nine. Matt Braschi, who was the lead scorer in the Central game, came up with only five points against Orange.
Boys game photo copyright Bob Misuro. Used by permission.
Get News Updates By Email
Cub Scouts Collect Candy For Troops
If your goblins get an excess of Halloween candy...
- Posted 5 hours ago
New Business: Success Street
Many Verona parents know how to coach a child...
- Posted 10 hours ago
Red Devils Scare Up Halloween Tourney Win
The Verona Red Devils went 1-1 at the Mt....
- Posted 11 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago