- Burglary On AfterglowPosted 37 mins ago
- Attempted Break In On WoodlandPosted 23 hours ago
- Home Invasion UpdatePosted 1 week ago
- Senior Citizen Assaulted In Home InvasionPosted 2 weeks ago
- ‘Star Wars’ Invades VeronaPosted 3 weeks ago
- Car, Van Collide At Lakeside DeliPosted 4 weeks ago
- Suspicious Male At PreschoolPosted 2 months ago
- Manhole Explosions Close Bloomfield AvenuePosted 2 months ago
- Snow Closes Schools, Postpones Musical, PlayoffsPosted 3 months ago
- Snow Day 2: Verona Public Schools ClosedPosted 4 months ago
Hockey Ties Livingston
It was Lilien vs. Lilien Saturday night at the Codey Arena and it ended in a draw. Coach Ken Lilien put his Verona-Glen Ridge hockey team on the ice against Livingston High School, which has his sons Joe and Brian on the roster.
After a scoreless first period, VGR’s Dylan DeCandia, a senior from the Verona side of the team, broke the ice with an assist from Cam Gilmore, getting a shot past Livingston goalie Brian Lilien. That was answered by a response from another Lilien when Joe Lilien found the back of the net on a Phil Edelman assist.
Josh Delseni put Livingston ahead in the third period, but DeCandia pulled out all the stops to make the final score 2-2. VGR is now 8-4-2. It takes on West Orange on Monday afternoon.
The Star Ledger had a profile of the Lilien family this week, and you can read it here.
Get News Updates By Email
History’s Heroes To March Again On Memorial Day
Private John B. Wands Jr. was one of dozens...
- Posted 3 mins ago
Burglary On Afterglow
Verona Police are confirming that there was a burglary...
- Posted 37 mins ago
Honor Roll: Grade 5, 3rd Marking Period 2014-2015
Yvette McNeal, principal of H.B. Whitehorne Middle School, is...
- Posted 2 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 4 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 3 years ago