- Multi-Vehicle Crash Snarls AvenuePosted 7 days ago
- Top Stories For October 2014Posted 1 week ago
- Fire Damages Gerdes Avenue HomePosted 2 weeks ago
- School Field Foes Force Full Project ReviewPosted 2 weeks ago
- Town, PBA Reach Agreement On Police TechPosted 2 weeks ago
- Possible Break In Gas Station Murder TrialPosted 2 weeks ago
- Water Main Break Closes MontrosePosted 2 weeks ago
- Fairview Driver Totals Super’s CarPosted 4 weeks ago
- NJ Eyes Virtual Snow DaysPosted 4 weeks ago
- Dodd Terrace Residents Complain About MusicPosted 1 month ago
Hockey Ties Livingston
It was Lilien vs. Lilien Saturday night at the Codey Arena and it ended in a draw. Coach Ken Lilien put his Verona-Glen Ridge hockey team on the ice against Livingston High School, which has his sons Joe and Brian on the roster.
After a scoreless first period, VGR’s Dylan DeCandia, a senior from the Verona side of the team, broke the ice with an assist from Cam Gilmore, getting a shot past Livingston goalie Brian Lilien. That was answered by a response from another Lilien when Joe Lilien found the back of the net on a Phil Edelman assist.
Josh Delseni put Livingston ahead in the third period, but DeCandia pulled out all the stops to make the final score 2-2. VGR is now 8-4-2. It takes on West Orange on Monday afternoon.
The Star Ledger had a profile of the Lilien family this week, and you can read it here.
Get News Updates By Email
Thanksgiving Football Game Cancelled
The Thanksgiving football game between Verona and Caldwell has...
- Posted 24 mins ago
For Thanksgiving, An Animal Rescue
This past weekend, with Thanksgiving and all of its...
- Posted 2 hours ago
For Thanksgiving, Gratitude And Graffiti
When you go for a stroll to walk off...
- Posted 2 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago