- MyVeronaNJ Reader SurveyPosted 2 days ago
- Verona Police Blotter: February 10-17, 2017Posted 2 days ago
- Verona Police Blotter: February 3–10, 2017Posted 1 week ago
- Delayed Opening February 13Posted 1 week ago
- Snow Day!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Police Seek Information On Child Luring SuspectPosted 1 month ago
- Deer Hunt Returns To Hilltop January 31Posted 1 month ago
- Verona Police Blotter: December 30, 2016 – January 6, 2017Posted 1 month ago
- Top Stories For December 2016Posted 2 months ago
- Top Stories For 2016Posted 2 months ago
Julia Ashley Featured In Star Ledger
Verona High School junior Julia Ashley has been down with a major knee injury for the past two months, but she is most definitely not out. Today’s Star Ledger has a story about how Ashley is working her way back from tearing the ACL, MCL and meniscus in her left knee just before Thanksgiving.
The injury was serious enough to require surgery and it means that Ashley, who competes in track and soccer, will not be running anywhere anytime soon. But watch out when she is back: “I will come back and be even stronger than before,” she told reporter Jim Lampert:
“Adrian Peterson, Alex Morgan, Wes Welker, and Tom Brady all went through it, and now Gronk (Rob Gronkowski) is going through it,” said Ashley. “I just have to keep preserving and not give up. Early on there is a lot of pain, but I just have to get through this first month and then start building back my muscles and then eventually be able to start running and getting back to where I was before. All those other athletes came back strong. So will I.”
You can read the full story here.
Get News Updates By Email
Frelinghuysen Meets With VHS Students
Rep. Rodney Frelinghuysen spent the first afternoon of the...
- Posted 7 hours ago
Frelinghuysen Urges Feds To Investigate Anti-Semitic Threats
U.S. Congressman Rodney Frelinghuysen (NJ-11), who represents Verona in...
- Posted 15 hours ago
Fire Department Honors Gerlach
The Verona Fire Department threw a testimonial dinner for...
- Posted 17 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 6 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 6 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 4 years ago