- Bloomfield Avenue Developer Loses AgainPosted 4 days ago
- Police Complaint: No Solution YetPosted 3 weeks ago
- Police Complaint: Busted Tech, Town Manager IntimidationPosted 3 weeks ago
- Tevlin Family Statement On Murder ArrestsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Arrests Made In Murder Of Veronans’ NephewPosted 4 weeks ago
- Subway Robber Gets 18+ YearsPosted 1 month ago
- Victim Of Fatal Fire IdentifiedPosted 1 month ago
- Fatal Fire On Essex Fells-Verona BorderPosted 1 month ago
- Bonds, Clerk, Police IT Issues Roil Council MeetingPosted 2 months ago
- Water Main Break On MontrosePosted 2 months ago
Student Organization Skills Workshop
C.H.I.L.D., the Verona non-profit that focuses on learning issues, is holding the second part of its Student Organization Skills Workshops on Thursday, January 16, from 7 to 9 p.m. This program is aimed at middle school students and their parents, and will be held at H.B. Whitehorne Middle School’s auditorium at 600 Bloomfield Avenue.
The presenter is Diane Thomson, MS, a professional organizer who specializes in helping parents and their students manage the demands of student life.
Part II of the program is an opportunity to review concepts, share successes, ask questions, problem solve difficulties, and acknowledge your student’s unique approach to keeping organized. C.H.I.L.D. says attendees should bring their new “Traveling Paper System” system and student planner to demonstrate and share your progress.
Students are encouraged to attend the workshop with their parent. For more information, see C.H.I.L.D.’s Web site.
Get News Updates By Email
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago