- Bloomfield Avenue Developer Loses AgainPosted 3 days ago
- Police Complaint: No Solution YetPosted 3 weeks ago
- Police Complaint: Busted Tech, Town Manager IntimidationPosted 3 weeks ago
- Tevlin Family Statement On Murder ArrestsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Arrests Made In Murder Of Veronans’ NephewPosted 4 weeks ago
- Subway Robber Gets 18+ YearsPosted 1 month ago
- Victim Of Fatal Fire IdentifiedPosted 1 month ago
- Fatal Fire On Essex Fells-Verona BorderPosted 1 month ago
- Bonds, Clerk, Police IT Issues Roil Council MeetingPosted 2 months ago
- Water Main Break On MontrosePosted 2 months ago
Conan’s ‘Illegitimate Son’ From Verona?
There’s a video burning up the Internet today, and it might put Verona fewer than six degrees of separation from Conan O’Brien.
A video has been posted to YouTube by a young man claiming to be the illegitimate son of the TV talk show host. The highly amusing tone would have been enough to catch our eye, but then there’s this: The young man says in the video that his name is Greg Keating. And that name has a very Verona ring to it.
Our Greg Keating graduated Verona High School with the class of 2011, and played in band and lacrosse. He had red hair, just like the Greg Keating in the video. And he had a killer sense of humor.
Could it be one and the same? MyVeronaNJ.com attempted to reach out to our Greg Keating, but he hasn’t returned our texts. Until he does, we’ll leave you with the video love letter to Conan, and a tantalizing reminder of last year’s separated at birth story involving someone else from Verona.
Get News Updates By Email
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago