- Verona Police Blotter: July 15 – July 22, 2016Posted 4 hours ago
- Three File To Run For BOEPosted 14 hours ago
- Verona Police Recruiting OfficersPosted 16 hours ago
- Verona Police Blotter: July 8-15, 2016Posted 6 days ago
- Newark Man Arrested, Charged In Fatal Hit-And-RunPosted 2 weeks ago
- Claremont Construction Halt? Not ReallyPosted 3 weeks ago
- Town Opens Cooling CentersPosted 3 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: June 24 – July 1Posted 3 weeks ago
- Traffic Signs–And Common SensePosted 4 weeks ago
- Police Seek Witnesses To Fatal Hit-And-RunPosted 4 weeks ago
Sock Monster To Play Tierney’s This Saturday
Sock Monster—from left, Andy Yeates, drums; Jim Kvoriak, guitar; Bob Terhune, bass; and John Paul Uva, guitar—returns to Tierney’s Tavern on Saturday, January 11. The band has been working up lots of new songs to add to their repertoire of great pop and rock from the ‘60s on to the present, played with their own danceable smart pop/punk spin.
Get News Updates By Email
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 5 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 6 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 4 years ago