- Verona Police Blotter: July 15 – July 22, 2016Posted 20 hours ago
- Three File To Run For BOEPosted 1 day ago
- Verona Police Recruiting OfficersPosted 1 day ago
- Verona Police Blotter: July 8-15, 2016Posted 7 days ago
- Newark Man Arrested, Charged In Fatal Hit-And-RunPosted 2 weeks ago
- Claremont Construction Halt? Not ReallyPosted 3 weeks ago
- Town Opens Cooling CentersPosted 3 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: June 24 – July 1Posted 3 weeks ago
- Traffic Signs–And Common SensePosted 4 weeks ago
- Police Seek Witnesses To Fatal Hit-And-RunPosted 4 weeks ago
Our Lady Of The Lake School Open Houses
January is going to be full of opportunities to learn more about the school at Our Lady of the Lake.
There are open houses scheduled on Sunday, Janurary 12, from 1:15 to 3 p.m.; Thursday, January 16, from 7 to 8:30 p.m.; Monday, January 27, from 9 to 11 a.m.; and Tuesday, January 28, from 9 to 11 a.m.
Our Lady of the Lake School is a 2011 National Blue Ribbon award-winner. It offers full-day kindergarten and instruction for grades 1 through 8. OLL is fully accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, and offers foreign language instruction, physical education, art and music, in addition to a rigorous academic program.
You can learn more about the OLL open houses here.
Get News Updates By Email
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 5 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 6 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 4 years ago