- Bonds, Clerk, Police IT Issues Roil Council MeetingPosted 7 days ago
- Water Main Break On MontrosePosted 1 week ago
- Verona Families Seek Leads In Nephew’s Murder As Reward GrowsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Paving Closes Streets On MondayPosted 1 month ago
- Attempted Armed Robbery At Fuel StopPosted 2 months ago
- Fire Guts Linden Avenue GaragePosted 2 months ago
- Water Main Break Affects Hemlock, LaurelPosted 3 months ago
- BOE Prez Faults Town Engineer For Field RumorsPosted 4 months ago
- Lower Linden Avenue Closing For ConstructionPosted 4 months ago
- Mt. Prospect Closed Southbound Until Sunday MorningPosted 4 months ago
DePalma To Rejoin San Diego Chargers
DePalma, a 2007 graduate of Verona High School, was sidelined with a shoulder injury at the end of the Charger’s summer camp. He had been doing well for the team in exhibition games, catching seven passes for 70 yards.
The Charger’s decision to put DePalma on the practice squad got a nice shout-out from Ernie Padaon on Fansided.com:
I think that he could be a good candidate to make the 53 man roster too. He is a good route runner and had some reliable hands. The Chargers have only activated 4 wide receivers the last few games with Lavelle Hawkins set as inactive a few times. If DePalma can contribute on special teams, he could be the kickoff specialist. He also could be someone to help out at the receiver spot.
Get News Updates By Email
Volunteers Weed, Water New Peckman Plantings
The Verona Environmental Commission is giving a shout-out to...
- Posted 6 hours ago
Lemonade With A Twist
True entrepreneurs are great at finding opportunity. So Amanda...
- Posted 8 hours ago
Junior Legion Team Finishes On Top
The Verona Junior Legion baseball team ended its season...
- Posted 1 day ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago