- PBA, Town Talk Tech But No SolutionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Veronan Named NJ Teacher Of The YearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Gas Station Murder Case To Be RetriedPosted 3 weeks ago
- Softball Field VandalizedPosted 3 weeks ago
- Veronans Join People’s Climate MarchPosted 4 weeks ago
- Annin Pulls Loft PlanPosted 1 month ago
- Bloomfield Avenue Developer Loses AgainPosted 2 months ago
- Police Complaint: No Solution YetPosted 2 months ago
- Police Complaint: Busted Tech, Town Manager IntimidationPosted 2 months ago
- Tevlin Family Statement On Murder ArrestsPosted 3 months ago
DePalma To Rejoin San Diego Chargers
DePalma, a 2007 graduate of Verona High School, was sidelined with a shoulder injury at the end of the Charger’s summer camp. He had been doing well for the team in exhibition games, catching seven passes for 70 yards.
The Charger’s decision to put DePalma on the practice squad got a nice shout-out from Ernie Padaon on Fansided.com:
I think that he could be a good candidate to make the 53 man roster too. He is a good route runner and had some reliable hands. The Chargers have only activated 4 wide receivers the last few games with Lavelle Hawkins set as inactive a few times. If DePalma can contribute on special teams, he could be the kickoff specialist. He also could be someone to help out at the receiver spot.
Get News Updates By Email
Boosters Honor Chivily, Alfano
The Verona Sports Boosters have named Caroline Chivily of...
- Posted 52 mins ago
Girls Senior Athlete Of The Week: Caroline Chivily
The Verona Sports Boosters would like to congratulate Caroline...
- Posted 1 hour ago
Boys Senior Athlete Of The Week: Christian Alfano
The Verona Sports Boosters would like to congratulate Christian...
- Posted 1 hour ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago