- Car Drives Through Window At Wells Fargo BankPosted 2 weeks ago
- Stretch Of Linden Avenue ClosedPosted 2 weeks ago
- Football Scores Playoff Upset, Beats CresskillPosted 3 weeks ago
- Linden Avenue Road Work To Start: Expect ClosuresPosted 1 month ago
- Resident Arrested On Identity Theft ChargePosted 1 month ago
- Patriots Owner Sets $500,000 Challenge To Fight Disease That Affects Verona ChildPosted 2 months ago
- Verona Resident, Two Others, Arrested In Cocaine BustPosted 2 months ago
- 7 File To Replace DuBois On Board Of EdPosted 2 months ago
- Verona Under Tornado WatchPosted 2 months ago
- DuBois Resigns From Board Of Education, Replacement SoughtPosted 2 months ago
Learn About The Hilltop’s TB Hospital
Rich Kennedy is giving another talk in our area about his new book on the history of the tuberculosis sanatorium that once stood on Verona’s Hilltop.
He is giving a presentation on the Essex Mountain Sanatorium on Tuesday, October 29 at 7 p.m. at the West Caldwell Public Library. This program is free and open to the public, but advance registration is required. To sign-up, call 973-226-5441 or visit http://sanatorium-eorg.eventbrite.com/.
Get News Updates By Email
Verona Library Director Out
Mary Torrey, who was named the director of the...
- Posted 1 hour ago
Self-Defense Seminar For Women
A self-defense seminar for women will be held on...
- Posted 6 hours ago
Donate Blood For Chance At Super Bowl Tickets
The Verona Rescue Squad will hold a blood drive...
- Posted 8 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 2 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 3 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 1 year ago