- Car Drives Through Window At Wells Fargo BankPosted 1 week ago
- Stretch Of Linden Avenue ClosedPosted 2 weeks ago
- Football Scores Playoff Upset, Beats CresskillPosted 2 weeks ago
- Linden Avenue Road Work To Start: Expect ClosuresPosted 1 month ago
- Resident Arrested On Identity Theft ChargePosted 1 month ago
- Patriots Owner Sets $500,000 Challenge To Fight Disease That Affects Verona ChildPosted 2 months ago
- Verona Resident, Two Others, Arrested In Cocaine BustPosted 2 months ago
- 7 File To Replace DuBois On Board Of EdPosted 2 months ago
- Verona Under Tornado WatchPosted 2 months ago
- DuBois Resigns From Board Of Education, Replacement SoughtPosted 2 months ago
Codey Arena Plans Skating Open House, Ice Show
Steve Ruggiero, the Verona resident who is the arena’s director, tells us that there’s going to be free public skating from 12:15 to 1:45 p.m., and the arena is even throwing in complimentary skate rentals. There are going to be three exhibitions by the Junior Devils Youth Hockey team at 11:45 a.m., and 1 and 2:45 p.m.
From 2:15 to 3:30 p.m., there will be a demonstration of curling, one of the more unusual Olympic ice sports and from 4:15 to 5:15 p.m., you can cheer on the Daredevil Special Needs Hockey Program.
The whole day will get a very big finish at 6:45 with an ice show called “The World Comes to Essex”. It features Bravo On Ice, The Synchroettes, Essex Special Skaters and National Team hopefuls with very special guests, Tatiana Volosozhar and Maxim Trankov, this year’s World Champions Pairs. Tickets to the show are $7 for adults and $5 for children, and admission includes free public skating after the show. (There will be a $3 charge for skate rentals.)
Get News Updates By Email
Apply Now To Compete In Junior’s Spelling Bee
The Junior Woman’s Club of Verona invites all fourth...
- Posted 12 mins ago
Senior Athlete Of The Week: Matt Carroll
When Matt Carroll started running cross country as a...
- Posted 3 hours ago
Coat Drive To Benefit Human Needs Pantry
The weather is getting colder and a lot of...
- Posted 1 day ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 2 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 3 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 1 year ago