- Delayed Opening MondayPosted 6 hours ago
- Car Drives Through Window At Wells Fargo BankPosted 2 weeks ago
- Stretch Of Linden Avenue ClosedPosted 3 weeks ago
- Football Scores Playoff Upset, Beats CresskillPosted 3 weeks ago
- Linden Avenue Road Work To Start: Expect ClosuresPosted 1 month ago
- Resident Arrested On Identity Theft ChargePosted 1 month ago
- Patriots Owner Sets $500,000 Challenge To Fight Disease That Affects Verona ChildPosted 2 months ago
- Verona Resident, Two Others, Arrested In Cocaine BustPosted 2 months ago
- 7 File To Replace DuBois On Board Of EdPosted 2 months ago
- Verona Under Tornado WatchPosted 2 months ago
About Those Blue Ribbons Around Town
If you noticed a whole bunch of blue ribbons around town in the last day and wondered what was up, we have your answer: Verona High School’s Gay Straight Alliance, along with Verona Municipal Alliance Committee and the Verona Board of Education are co-sponsoring a blue ribbon campaign to raise community awareness as part of New Jersey’s Week of Respect.
The Week of Respect is an annual week of awareness, education and action around harassment, intimidation and bullying in New Jersey public schools and is held this year from October 7 to 11. Blue ribbons can be seen on Verona’s Town Hall, up Sampson Drive and in the front of Verona High School.
Get News Updates By Email
Girl Scouts Get Lesson In Government
On December 6, while working on earning their Government...
- Posted 3 hours ago
PBA Food Drive Gives Families A Holiday Meal
The holiday spirit came early this year, making Thanksgiving...
- Posted 3 hours ago
Watchung Booksellers Presents Diet, Style Books
Watchung Booksellers is sponsoring two events this week: Diane...
- Posted 4 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 2 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 3 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 1 year ago