- Delayed Opening MondayPosted 4 days ago
- Car Drives Through Window At Wells Fargo BankPosted 3 weeks ago
- Stretch Of Linden Avenue ClosedPosted 3 weeks ago
- Football Scores Playoff Upset, Beats CresskillPosted 4 weeks ago
- Linden Avenue Road Work To Start: Expect ClosuresPosted 2 months ago
- Resident Arrested On Identity Theft ChargePosted 2 months ago
- Patriots Owner Sets $500,000 Challenge To Fight Disease That Affects Verona ChildPosted 2 months ago
- Verona Resident, Two Others, Arrested In Cocaine BustPosted 2 months ago
- 7 File To Replace DuBois On Board Of EdPosted 2 months ago
- Verona Under Tornado WatchPosted 2 months ago
Juniors Host Halloween Fun
The Junior Woman’s Club of Verona is hosting a Halloween event at the Verona Public Library on Saturday, October 26 from 10 to 11 a.m. All families in the community interested in attending are asked to RSVP.
Children will have the opportunity to participate in a craft activity, hear stories, and play games and they are encouraged to wear their costumes. The cost for children to participate is $5 each which will cover the cost of the crafts. Any profits from the event will be donated to UNICEF.
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, October 23, 2013. Space is limited. For more information about the Junior Woman’s Club of Verona, please visit www.veronajuniors.org.
Get News Updates By Email
Absenteeism Spiked In Snow Storm
While 11 cars were sliding into each other when...
- Posted 7 hours ago
Second Subway Robber Pleads Guilty
A Newark, N.J. man has admitted committing two armed...
- Posted 15 hours ago
Cancer Support Group Plans Movement Workshop
WINGS (Women Inspiring, Nuturing,Giving Strength and Support), a cancer...
- Posted 18 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 2 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 3 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 1 year ago