- Car Drives Through Window At Wells Fargo BankPosted 2 weeks ago
- Stretch Of Linden Avenue ClosedPosted 3 weeks ago
- Football Scores Playoff Upset, Beats CresskillPosted 3 weeks ago
- Linden Avenue Road Work To Start: Expect ClosuresPosted 1 month ago
- Resident Arrested On Identity Theft ChargePosted 1 month ago
- Patriots Owner Sets $500,000 Challenge To Fight Disease That Affects Verona ChildPosted 2 months ago
- Verona Resident, Two Others, Arrested In Cocaine BustPosted 2 months ago
- 7 File To Replace DuBois On Board Of EdPosted 2 months ago
- Verona Under Tornado WatchPosted 2 months ago
- DuBois Resigns From Board Of Education, Replacement SoughtPosted 2 months ago
Mr. Bruno’s Opens In Verona
Mr. Bruno’s Pizza & Beyond opened its doors to the public at 11 a.m. today. Located at 150 Bloomfield Avenue in Verona across from the Annin Flag building in the space formerly held by Mardi Gras, the menu includes a variety of gourmet pizzas, salads, sandwiches, Panini’s, quiches, desserts and a coffee bar.
Mr. Bruno’s does not have a Web site or Facebook page yet, but you can pick up a copy of its menu by the front door. We’ll have a full story on the new eatery soon.
Get News Updates By Email
Salvatore ‘Mike’ Ferrante, 80
Mr. Salvatore ‘Mike’ Ferrante, 80, died on Friday, December...
- Posted 16 hours ago
Real Estate For December 7-8: Higher Prices, Faster Sales
If you’re a prospective home seller in Verona, this...
- Posted 20 hours ago
Happy Fourth Birthday To Us!
MyVeronaNJ.com was supposed to have been unveiled to the...
- Posted 1 day ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 2 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 3 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 1 year ago