- Delayed Opening MondayPosted 20 hours ago
- Car Drives Through Window At Wells Fargo BankPosted 2 weeks ago
- Stretch Of Linden Avenue ClosedPosted 3 weeks ago
- Football Scores Playoff Upset, Beats CresskillPosted 3 weeks ago
- Linden Avenue Road Work To Start: Expect ClosuresPosted 1 month ago
- Resident Arrested On Identity Theft ChargePosted 2 months ago
- Patriots Owner Sets $500,000 Challenge To Fight Disease That Affects Verona ChildPosted 2 months ago
- Verona Resident, Two Others, Arrested In Cocaine BustPosted 2 months ago
- 7 File To Replace DuBois On Board Of EdPosted 2 months ago
- Verona Under Tornado WatchPosted 2 months ago
‘Jerseylicious’ Salons Walk To Fund Breast Cancer Research
Anthony Lombardi, owner of the Anthony Robert Salon in Verona, says that he and his entire staff will be out there, and it’s likely you’ll also see salon celebs like Tracy DeMarco. Several other salons are also participating in the event, including Allure Day Spa, Bangz Salon & Wellness Spa, Gianni Hair and Skin Care, Panico Salon & Spa, Shag86, Subway Salon/Castagno Color and Vito Mazza Salon & Spa.
It’s free to come and watch, but you can make donations if you like and take advantage of some of the salon services that will be available in the park that day. The event will raise funds for the Cure Breast Cancer Foundation (CBCF), a non-profit that supports the research of Dr. Larry Norton, deputy physician-in-chief for breast cancer programs and medical director of the Evelyn H. Lauder Breast Center at Memorial Sloan- Kettering Cancer Center.
The event starts at 9 a.m.
Get News Updates By Email
Girl Scouts Get Lesson In Government
On December 6, while working on earning their Government...
- Posted 17 hours ago
PBA Food Drive Gives Families A Holiday Meal
The holiday spirit came early this year, making Thanksgiving...
- Posted 17 hours ago
Watchung Booksellers Presents Diet, Style Books
Watchung Booksellers is sponsoring two events this week: Diane...
- Posted 18 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 2 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 3 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 1 year ago