- Car Drives Through Window At Wells Fargo BankPosted 1 week ago
- Stretch Of Linden Avenue ClosedPosted 2 weeks ago
- Football Scores Playoff Upset, Beats CresskillPosted 2 weeks ago
- Linden Avenue Road Work To Start: Expect ClosuresPosted 1 month ago
- Resident Arrested On Identity Theft ChargePosted 1 month ago
- Patriots Owner Sets $500,000 Challenge To Fight Disease That Affects Verona ChildPosted 2 months ago
- Verona Resident, Two Others, Arrested In Cocaine BustPosted 2 months ago
- 7 File To Replace DuBois On Board Of EdPosted 2 months ago
- Verona Under Tornado WatchPosted 2 months ago
- DuBois Resigns From Board Of Education, Replacement SoughtPosted 2 months ago
Presbyterian Thrift Shop Reopens
The shop is located in Fellowship Hall at the church which is located at 10 Fairview Avenue in Verona and will be open Tuesdays 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. and Saturdays 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. The thrift shop offers clothing of all sizes, toys, housewares, holiday decorations and much more all at extremely reasonable prices.
Get News Updates By Email
State OKs $3.5M Grant For School Referendum Work
The Verona Board of Education has received a state...
- Posted 2 hours ago
Ring Found, 35 Years Later
A week or so ago, John Davila was raking...
- Posted 9 hours ago
Apply Now To Compete In Junior’s Spelling Bee
The Junior Woman’s Club of Verona invites all fourth...
- Posted 10 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 2 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 3 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 1 year ago