- Car Drives Through Window At Wells Fargo BankPosted 2 weeks ago
- Stretch Of Linden Avenue ClosedPosted 2 weeks ago
- Football Scores Playoff Upset, Beats CresskillPosted 3 weeks ago
- Linden Avenue Road Work To Start: Expect ClosuresPosted 1 month ago
- Resident Arrested On Identity Theft ChargePosted 1 month ago
- Patriots Owner Sets $500,000 Challenge To Fight Disease That Affects Verona ChildPosted 2 months ago
- Verona Resident, Two Others, Arrested In Cocaine BustPosted 2 months ago
- 7 File To Replace DuBois On Board Of EdPosted 2 months ago
- Verona Under Tornado WatchPosted 2 months ago
- DuBois Resigns From Board Of Education, Replacement SoughtPosted 2 months ago
YMCA Open House Week Coming Up
The YMCA of Montclair will hold its Open House Week from Monday, September 9 through Sunday, September 15 at our main location, 25 Park Street, Montclair.
Come experience all the activities we offer. Join during September and we’ll waive the joining fee.
Highlights of Open House Week:
Drop in and participate in our fitness classes (must be 13 or older).
Join during Open House Week and receive one free month of membership (new adult members only, some restrictions apply).
Win prizes: 6-month adult membership, 3-personal-training-sessions package, or a session of swimming lessons.
To cap off Open House Week, we’re holding a Family Day on Sunday September 15 from 12 to 4 pm. Tour our Park Street location and enjoy a jam-packed day filled with FREE activities for all, including Hip Hop Dance, Zumba, Yoga, Open Swim and Dodge Ball.
Everyone is invited to come join the fun and discover all that the YMCA has to offer (kids must be in first grade or above to participate in activities). Click here for the full Family Day schedule: http://bit.ly/17Qzk6M
Those with children younger than first grade can visit our Geyer Family YMCA branch at 159 Glenridge Ave, Montclair, during Family Day to learn about our unique offerings for young children. You also can win prizes such as tuition for a kids class of your choice or a Kinder Membership.
For information about Open House Week, contact one of the YMCA’s associate membership directors:
Nicole Tierney firstname.lastname@example.org 973-415-6127
Lisa Wukich email@example.com 973-559-9293.
For information about membership, visit www.montclairymca.org
Get News Updates By Email
Public School Email Down
Verona’s public schools have sent out an email saying...
- Posted 21 hours ago
Hillbilly Ornaments At Fair In The Square
The Verona High School Alumni Association will be selling...
- Posted 24 hours ago
State OKs $3.5M Grant For School Referendum Work
The Verona Board of Education has received a state...
- Posted 2 days ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 2 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 3 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 1 year ago