- Delayed Opening MondayPosted 3 days ago
- Car Drives Through Window At Wells Fargo BankPosted 2 weeks ago
- Stretch Of Linden Avenue ClosedPosted 3 weeks ago
- Football Scores Playoff Upset, Beats CresskillPosted 3 weeks ago
- Linden Avenue Road Work To Start: Expect ClosuresPosted 2 months ago
- Resident Arrested On Identity Theft ChargePosted 2 months ago
- Patriots Owner Sets $500,000 Challenge To Fight Disease That Affects Verona ChildPosted 2 months ago
- Verona Resident, Two Others, Arrested In Cocaine BustPosted 2 months ago
- 7 File To Replace DuBois On Board Of EdPosted 2 months ago
- Verona Under Tornado WatchPosted 2 months ago
Kids Bereavement Program To Start In Fall
Applications are now being accepted for the Fall 2013 session of Rainbows at the First Presbyterian Church in Verona. The program will begin on Monday, October 7 at 6:45 p.m. and will run for six weeks ending on Monday, November 18.
Rainbows is the largest international non-profit dedicated to helping children and teens grieve and grow after loss of a loved one due to death, divorced, abandonment, incarceration, etc. Every spring and fall for over a decade, the First Presbyterian Church of Verona has offered this program free of charge to parents and children in Verona and the surrounding communities.
Get News Updates By Email
Senior Athlete Of The Week: Jessica Parsons
The word “ace” conjurs up images of a big...
- Posted 17 hours ago
Snow’s Tally: 2 Inches, 11 Accidents
Verona didn’t get the six inches of snow that...
- Posted 2 days ago
Snow Cancels After-School Activities
The roads are clear in Verona now and sanded,...
- Posted 2 days ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 2 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 3 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 1 year ago