- Annin Pulls Loft PlanPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bloomfield Avenue Developer Loses AgainPosted 3 weeks ago
- Police Complaint: No Solution YetPosted 1 month ago
- Police Complaint: Busted Tech, Town Manager IntimidationPosted 1 month ago
- Tevlin Family Statement On Murder ArrestsPosted 2 months ago
- Arrests Made In Murder Of Veronans’ NephewPosted 2 months ago
- Subway Robber Gets 18+ YearsPosted 2 months ago
- Victim Of Fatal Fire IdentifiedPosted 2 months ago
- Fatal Fire On Essex Fells-Verona BorderPosted 2 months ago
- Bonds, Clerk, Police IT Issues Roil Council MeetingPosted 2 months ago
You love MyVeronaNJ.com: We can see it in our daily readership statistics and we appreciate it. We love how our readers seek us out–online and in person–to tell us how much you appreciate MyVeronaNJ.com’s journalism. We love it when you send links to our stories to your friends. We love how much you click on the ads from our advertisers–and they love it to.
Now we’re asking for something more: Your direct financial support. Reader support will help us grow and make MyVeronaNJ.com even more fabulous.
How much should your financial support be? We’ll leave that up to you. You might choose a penny for every one of the 4,604 stories we have written since we started, or $46.04. You might choose $1 for every week we’ve been in business, or $164. A little bit less? A little bit more? We won’t dictate terms, since only you know what MyVeronaNJ.com means to you–and what your budget will bear.
But if you can give us at least $24, we’ll give you a gift in return. We’ve collected many of the recipes that we have published over the last three years into a cookbook, and thrown in a few never-before-published recipes as the, well, icing on the cake. Support us with $24 for a year and we’ll gift you the e-book version of Cook It Verona. (Those are some of the great dishes above.) We’re collecting more subscriber-only deals as well, and you’ll be the first to hear about them.
Click on the button below to send in the payment of your choice via PayPal. It can take payments by credit card as well as direct PayPal transfers. We’ll send you a link to download our cookbook, which displays beautifully on your laptop, desktop or tablet computer.
This isn’t a subscription to read the site. Our stories will still be free to read. It is a way for our readers to show that they value what MyVeronaNJ.com does. We intend to find more benefits for our supporting readers over the year. Get in on all the benefits now!
Get News Updates By Email
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago