- Car Drives Through Window At Wells Fargo BankPosted 1 week ago
- Stretch Of Linden Avenue ClosedPosted 2 weeks ago
- Football Scores Playoff Upset, Beats CresskillPosted 2 weeks ago
- Linden Avenue Road Work To Start: Expect ClosuresPosted 1 month ago
- Resident Arrested On Identity Theft ChargePosted 1 month ago
- Patriots Owner Sets $500,000 Challenge To Fight Disease That Affects Verona ChildPosted 2 months ago
- Verona Resident, Two Others, Arrested In Cocaine BustPosted 2 months ago
- 7 File To Replace DuBois On Board Of EdPosted 2 months ago
- Verona Under Tornado WatchPosted 2 months ago
- DuBois Resigns From Board Of Education, Replacement SoughtPosted 2 months ago
Yogi Berra Gets His Way
You know the infamous Yogi Berra quote, “When you come to the fork in the road, take it”. Well, Montclair has a forked road, and so it is entirely fitting that it has been renamed for one of the town’s most famous residents.
The sign is at the intersection of Edgewood Road and Edgewood Terrace, streets that run between Upper Mountain and Highland avenues. The name change is an honorary designation, which means nobody will need new address labels.
You can read more about it on Baristanet.
Get News Updates By Email
State OKs $3.5M Grant For School Referendum Work
The Verona Board of Education has received a state...
- Posted 11 hours ago
Ring Found, 35 Years Later
A week or so ago, John Davila was raking...
- Posted 18 hours ago
Apply Now To Compete In Junior’s Spelling Bee
The Junior Woman’s Club of Verona invites all fourth...
- Posted 20 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 2 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 3 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 1 year ago