- Police Foil Burglary AttemptPosted 15 days ago
- DePalo Gets Suspended SentencePosted 20 days ago
- 5 Things To Know: March 31-April 6Posted 50 days ago
- Snow’s Coming!Posted 58 days ago
- Top Stories: February 2013Posted 60 days ago
- Delayed Opening TuesdayPosted 63 days ago
- Pool Membership Fees To Rise AgainPosted 63 days ago
- Save The Date: Town Council Election DebatePosted 64 days ago
- 5 Things To Know: March 17-23Posted 65 days ago
- Board Of Adjustment Kills Bloomfield Avenue ProjectPosted 67 days ago
Yogi Berra Gets His Way
You know the infamous Yogi Berra quote, “When you come to the fork in the road, take it”. Well, Montclair has a forked road, and so it is entirely fitting that it has been renamed for one of the town’s most famous residents.
The sign is at the intersection of Edgewood Road and Edgewood Terrace, streets that run between Upper Mountain and Highland avenues. The name change is an honorary designation, which means nobody will need new address labels.
You can read more about it on Baristanet.
Fatatis Wins Fishing Derby
Essex County Executive Joseph N. DiVincenzo, Jr. announced that...
- Posted 1 hour ago
Crock It! Beef Shanks With Rosemary And Pomegranate
As much as I am craving lighter foods and...
- Posted 2 hours ago
Op-Ed: Verona Needs An Ordinance Against Human Trafficking
In light of the recent raids in Cedar Grove,...
- Posted 14 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 673 days ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 883 days ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 200 days ago