- Dodd Terrace Residents Complain About MusicPosted 15 hours ago
- PBA, Town Talk Tech But No SolutionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Veronan Named NJ Teacher Of The YearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Gas Station Murder Case To Be RetriedPosted 3 weeks ago
- Softball Field VandalizedPosted 3 weeks ago
- Veronans Join People’s Climate MarchPosted 1 month ago
- Annin Pulls Loft PlanPosted 1 month ago
- Bloomfield Avenue Developer Loses AgainPosted 2 months ago
- Police Complaint: No Solution YetPosted 2 months ago
- Police Complaint: Busted Tech, Town Manager IntimidationPosted 2 months ago
Yogi Berra Gets His Way
You know the infamous Yogi Berra quote, “When you come to the fork in the road, take it”. Well, Montclair has a forked road, and so it is entirely fitting that it has been renamed for one of the town’s most famous residents.
The sign is at the intersection of Edgewood Road and Edgewood Terrace, streets that run between Upper Mountain and Highland avenues. The name change is an honorary designation, which means nobody will need new address labels.
You can read more about it on Baristanet.
Get News Updates By Email
Dodd Terrace Residents Complain About Music
Barbara Bochese, a resident of Dodd Terrace and one...
- Posted 15 hours ago
Waterman Breaks Volleyball Kill Record
Carly Waterman is only a freshman, but she already...
- Posted 19 hours ago
Smithereens, Defending Champions Headline Concert For Murdered Student
The 1980s rock band The Smithereens and The Defending...
- Posted 20 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago