- Mistrial Again In Pritchard Murder CasePosted 5 hours ago
- State Champs! Hillbillies Defeat CresskillPosted 2 weeks ago
- Thanksgiving Game Cancellation StandsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Car Totalled In Avenue CrashPosted 3 weeks ago
- Multi-Vehicle Crash Snarls AvenuePosted 1 month ago
- Top Stories For October 2014Posted 1 month ago
- Fire Damages Gerdes Avenue HomePosted 1 month ago
- School Field Foes Force Full Project ReviewPosted 1 month ago
- Town, PBA Reach Agreement On Police TechPosted 1 month ago
- Possible Break In Gas Station Murder TrialPosted 1 month ago
Yogi Berra Gets His Way
You know the infamous Yogi Berra quote, “When you come to the fork in the road, take it”. Well, Montclair has a forked road, and so it is entirely fitting that it has been renamed for one of the town’s most famous residents.
The sign is at the intersection of Edgewood Road and Edgewood Terrace, streets that run between Upper Mountain and Highland avenues. The name change is an honorary designation, which means nobody will need new address labels.
You can read more about it on Baristanet.
Get News Updates By Email
Mistrial Again In Pritchard Murder Case
For the second time this year, the Essex County...
- Posted 5 hours ago
Caldwell Environmental Commission Honors Kiernan
Willing Hearts, the Caldwell thrift store managed by Verona...
- Posted 13 hours ago
Maureen Grace O’Connor, 76
Mrs. Maureen Grace O’Connor, 76, died Saturday, December 20,...
- Posted 15 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago